Transfer/Recruiting news

Started by Willie, April 19, 2023, 09:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie

With open enrollment/transfer season upon us thought it would be an idea to have a spot to keep up with all the transferring that takes place.

I'll start, per my sources Pulaski is looking to build their girls team. I have heard Taylor Whiting, Ava Peters and Angie Bianchi are transferring into Pulaski. That should be an interesting practice room.

Grapl

Is Pulaski hiring a coach or will it be combined?
What are the schools that they are currently attending? 
Peters - Kaukauna?
Whiting - Oconto Falls?
Bianchi - Two Rivers?

rankwizard

It will be interesting to see when a girls team state title dual will happen. Probably quite a few years... as teams need to grow in numbers. However, there are some pretty full girls teams out there already.

rankwizard

What school does the Phenom attend? I heard Holmen and Aquinas both want him.

tigerking

Quote from: rankwizard on April 24, 2023, 06:49:09 AMWhat school does the Phenom attend? I heard Holmen and Aquinas both want him.

I think every WIAA School would want him.

rankwizard

Quote from: tigerking on April 24, 2023, 08:57:13 AM
Quote from: rankwizard on April 24, 2023, 06:49:09 AMWhat school does the Phenom attend? I heard Holmen and Aquinas both want him.

Yea but only Aquinas will get him. Not every school actually wants him tbh

bigoil

Quote from: rankwizard on April 24, 2023, 11:56:17 AM

Yea but only Aquinas will get him. Not every school actually wants him tbh
Who is Phenom?

Junkyardpig

Is Caleb Noble going to high school in Wisconsin?

littleguy301

Martin s.......is the phenom.. kid has eon everything known to mankind up to this point. I believe he is the top ranked trackwrestling guy for the past few years. Coming into high school as probably the best prospect ever wisconsin has had.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

memyselfandi

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 24, 2023, 01:29:05 PMMartin s.......is the phenom.. kid has eon everything known to mankind up to this point. I believe he is the top ranked trackwrestling guy for the past few years. Coming into high school as probably the best prospect ever wisconsin has had.
I wonder who are some of the top 8th grade prospects coming into high school and if they continued that same success? Greyson Clark, Haakon, Nicolar, Kellen Wolbert...

bigoil

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 24, 2023, 01:29:05 PMMartin s.......is the phenom.. kid has eon everything known to mankind up to this point. I believe he is the top ranked trackwrestling guy for the past few years. Coming into high school as probably the best prospect ever wisconsin has had.

Is he in 7th or 8th grade? He has averaged over 200 matches a year, Wow. Looking at his profile, one recent weekend he was in 4 brackets. Two age groups, and two weights each.

WrestlerSB80

I heard he's going to Holmen.

I think Neubert, Scoles, Aaburg, and Klug will have a pretty successful freshman year. Definitely probably more kids. Lots of good 8th grade wrestlers.

Looking at youth team state,

LC is going to have a strong 8th group coming in.

Bay Port, Hartford and Slinger all looked very close in duals scores. Lots of good 8th graders on all 3 teams.

Mclovin

I heard that Phenom will be pulling the ol Ohio grey shirt, and remain in 8th grade another year. Not sure that is something that "the best prospect Wisconsin has ever had", as previously stated, would need to do. Some of the incoming freshman to watch for this year, in no particular order are:
Q.Ortegon(Fondy)
C.Bartlein(BayPort)
C.Aaberg(Oregon)
B.Scoles(Kewaskum)
C.Klug(Brillion)
C.Neubert(LC)
B.Lenz(Brillion/Valders?)
C.Rugg(?)
W.Duchemin(?)
P.Spierings(Brillion)
B.Hammill(BayPort)
R.Helms(Bayport)
O.Schacht(Mishicot)
O.Neuville(Depere)
R.Schmidt(Kaukauna)
A.Aure(Menominee)
T.Kuokanen(?)
M.Gonzalez(?)
S.Gehring(Slinger)
P.Neu(?)
L.Bogard(?)
J.Jeanquart(LC)
L.Driedic(LC)
C.Birdyshaw(?)
Z.Beal(?)
A.Dipiazza(Kaukauna)
E.Lesselyong(Hortonville)

Scramble_king

I thought he lived in minnesota?