Hudson 57 Ellsworth 15

Started by npope, January 20, 2014, 03:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

npope

I just saw these results in Track and took a look at the line ups and I didn't recognize many names for Ellsworth - what's up with sending a bunch on non-varsity guys to a dual like this? Ellsworth had their full contingent of horses on duals either side of this one. Can anyone enlighten me as to what happened?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Street Glide

Quote from: npope on January 20, 2014, 03:40:43 PM
I just saw these results in Track and took a look at the line ups and I didn't recognize many names for Ellsworth - what's up with sending a bunch on non-varsity guys to a dual like this? Ellsworth had their full contingent of horses on duals either side of this one. Can anyone enlighten me as to what happened?

From my understanding the Varsity had Bi State, Cheesehead, back to back, skip a weekend Hudson, then Cambridge Isanti, then this weekend at Kassan Manorville.  Just giving the varsity a slight break in the middle of that.  Hudson was aware that a lot of JVers were going to be there.

Chris Hansen

Plainview, MN (P.E.M) was not able to make it so we had an opening. Ellsworth was full so they could not come.  We met in the middle with an Ellsworth Varsity Reserve in the Varsity gym and a full Ellsworth Junior Varsity in the Junior Varsity gym.  

The tentative plan next year is for the Ellsworth Varsity to replace the Ellsworth Varsity Reserve.  

littleguy301

npope,,,,,dont be coy about this, you knew some names on the Ellsworth roster ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

npope

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 20, 2014, 07:42:09 PM
npope,,,,,dont be coy about this, you knew some names on the Ellsworth roster ;)

Maybe I don't recognize most of them, but we can be reasonably assured that virtually all of them have a grandparent or two named Melstrom or Langer or some such wrestling name.

I'm just wondering when the next wave of Cudds will come through up in neighboring River Falls  ;)
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

littleguy301

Quote from: npope on January 21, 2014, 07:21:27 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 20, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

Maybe I don't recognize most of them, but we can be reasonably assured that virtually all of them have a grandparent or two named Melstrom or Langer or some such wrestling name.

I'm just wondering when the next wave of Cudds will come through up in neighboring River Falls  ;)

You might be waiting a long time on that one. I hear just girls for one of them and the others have moved ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet