askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

benaskren

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

aarons23

This should be a great event.  I see this turning into Wisconsins premiere wrestling tournament...then to have it coupled with Argon 3.  This could be a great boost for Wisconsin Wrestling. Thanks Ben, Max. and John for bringing us this event.  Let's show them what Wisconsin wrestling is and sell this event out.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

benaskren

Team Poeta from Illinois just committed to bringing 25 wrestlers!

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

benaskren

Hey actually what is going to happen is the two younger groups will wrestling in the morning, we will try to get them to the semis.  The Agon event will happen form 1-2pm.  After that the older kids will start and the younger groups will finish up and be able to go home.  Where are you guys coming from??

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

Todd

Ben how do we get tickets?  I want to bring my 2 and 7 year olds to watch the pro event, do they need admission?  The main event starts at 1?
"This page intentionally left blank".

bkraus

Go on the Agon website under tickets.
Strive for Perfection

visionquest

Proverbs 27:17

bkraus

ahhh.  should've looked at that.  I just knew the site had a tickets link.
Strive for Perfection

benaskren

Hey guys as of right now we are getting tickets printed and I will put some info up about how to get them next week.

As for the registration we are getting lots of good kids.  Had a state champ from NY sign up(One of Maxs old wrestlers) plus some tough IL kids.  It is shaping up to be a great tourney.

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

visionquest

so will you have to purchase tickets ahead of time, or can you just get them at the door as well?
Proverbs 27:17

neutral

http://awn.theopenmat.com/2013/12/askren-brothers-highlight-agon-iii-in-whitewater-wis-on-january-26/

AGON III Wrestling Championships: (1/26/2014)

Ben Askren vs Michael Poeta
Max Askren vs. Ben Bennett
Craig Becker vs. John Mesenbrink
Chris Heilman vs. Luke Smith

Whitewater, Wisconsin – Williams Center
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

Todd

Quote from: neutral on January 09, 2014, 12:21:18 PM
http://awn.theopenmat.com/2013/12/askren-brothers-highlight-agon-iii-in-whitewater-wis-on-january-26/

AGON III Wrestling Championships: (1/26/2014)

Ben Askren vs Michael Poeta
Max Askren vs. Ben Bennett
Craig Becker vs. John Mesenbrink
Chris Heilman vs. Luke Smith

Whitewater, Wisconsin – Williams Center

And this portion of the day is going to be run at 1pm?

benaskren

Yes here is a link to the AWA Winter Classic info sheet
http://awawisconsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AWA-WINTER-CLASSIC.pdf

Just confirmed one of my friends from Montana is bringing his 2 kids who are both state runner ups.  This tourney is getting tough fast.

The Agon piece will start at 1pm and be done at roughly 2pm.  If you didn't see Agon 2, the video was kind of rough, but the in house crowd really got an awesome show.

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

Todd

Quote from: benaskren on January 09, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
Yes here is a link to the AWA Winter Classic info sheet
http://awawisconsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AWA-WINTER-CLASSIC.pdf

Just confirmed one of my friends from Montana is bringing his 2 kids who are both state runner ups.  This tourney is getting tough fast.

The Agon piece will start at 1pm and be done at roughly 2pm.  If you didn't see Agon 2, the video was kind of rough, but the in house crowd really got an awesome show.

I did watch it.  Video wasn't bad but linking to audio wasn't great.  The place was packed and loud!