Dake Chamizo card

Started by Oldtimer, July 27, 2020, 10:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldtimer

Interesting that we finally have real competitive wrestling but I haven't seen a thread or any thoughts on it.  I thought Taylor looked like a beast.  Dake Chamizo match was like an olympic final.  It was fun to watch after Flo figured out the technical issue.
Beware of the northern sleeper

bigoil

Quote from: Oldtimer on July 27, 2020, 10:14:59 AM
Interesting that we finally have real competitive wrestling but I haven't seen a thread or any thoughts on it.  I thought Taylor looked like a beast.  Dake Chamizo match was like an olympic final.  It was fun to watch after Flo figured out the technical issue.

Sure was fun to see some high level wrestling.

Hopefully next time they figure out the bugs, have some diversity and inclusion to get WFS and Greco involved.

Chamizo was definitely smaller, not sure the same result happens at 74KG.
Taylor is simply a beast.
Caldwell looked like hadn't wrestled in 8 years.
Alvarez and Vito were fun to watch.

wrastle63

I love and hate to watch Chamizo. He made basically zero effort until 30 seconds left in the match to shoot but his scrambling and defense is insanely good. Dake also wrestled a very calculated match controlling center and picking his spots. DT is.... WOW. So aggressive and good

Ghetto

I've given up trying to watch Flo events live. For a large company with this many viewers, they seem to consistently have these tech issues. We put up with it because there really isn't much in the way of options. With all the negativity around not having women or Greco on the bout card and they still didn't find any takers?

Arujau was dominant.
Darrien Caldwell wrestled well considering he's 32 and wrestling a kid just coming out of college.
I wish Downey would have wrestled, but Taylor would have wrecked him. J'Den Cox is the only one in Taylor's league.
I agree that it's a different outcome at 74kg

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove