Bill Farrell

Started by wrastle63, November 16, 2019, 07:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

Scroll down the FloWrestling twitter feed and find the end of match video for Gross/Suriano.  (17 seconds)

LETS GO!!!

onwisconsin

He was phenomenal today.  Great match against NATO.  Scored from many positions.  Congrats Seth!!

BadgerFunkFan

Couple of videos were posted on youtube for those of you that do not have flowrestling:

Finals Match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBpB9b5HcQw

Post Match Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMj9s7YEzLs&t=21s

Ghetto

Gross just wrecked Nato. That was crazy.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

mkm13

Pretty incredible how he dominated NATO.  He made him look small.  He is clearly doing everything the right way to make a cut like that and perform at that high of level.

thesweep

I'm so happy he won this thing. I'm sure he will still be training freestyle given the timing of the WTT but he wont have to go to any other qualifiers during the NCAA season.  Pretty sweet to see. After Suriano, his offense really opened up! Absolute wrecking machine.

Ghetto

Just watched him dismantle Darian Cruz as well. His length causes problems for most 57kg guys.

I am also glad he doesn't have to make that cut again throughout the season. Now he can go back up to 133 and start wrecking the rest of the field at NCAAs.

I see that DeSanto has moved up to 141, though I'm not sure if that's temporary or permanent. Nobody wants Seth Gross smoke!

T.Vieau

If the move for DeSanto is permanent, it is most likely to get Teasdale in the lineup at 133.

Ghetto

Teasdale lost to a kid in division 3. Not a knock on division 3 wrestling, but if Gross is beating 3 NCAA Champs (albeit in freestyle) in one weekend, and Teasdale is losing in the Luther Open, I'm not super concerned.

T.Vieau

I'm not concerned either.  Just speculation of the possible reason of the weight change. 

What a bracket to come through as the champion, and look stronger with each match.  Very happy Gross is wearing that "W" on his chest.