Woody's Look at the First Round

Started by woody53, March 16, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody53

Just wanted to throw out what I saw this Afternoon. The Good Things. Conner is Conner. He was aggressive yet did not pose himself. Zeke was very fluid, yet he could of killed this match if he was more aggressive. Andrew at149 was a treat see. Loved how he kept getting on it with a few seconds left. Now the bad stuff.
Thought that martin, Ritter, and Christian wrestled to their level Wish one would have won , but ended how I thought. The Bad Stuff.  JJ, TJ, and Ricky. They did not look prepared. Just my opinion. They should have done better in their first rounds. Again. just my opinion.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

DocWrestling

I almost agree 100% other than I thought TJ had some energy and did not see Martin do anything.  I was more disappointed   Jordan could have had a pin or tech fall pretty easily.  Unfortunately the only match I missed all day was Crone's which has to be considered best so far for the Badgers.

Starting to think Robertson is as inconsistent as Gulibon

I like this "Woody" brand.  Better trademark and run with it.  Expecting a blog and all!
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

dad 2 5

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2017, 05:12:47 PM
I almost agree 100% other than I thought TJ had some energy and did not see Martin do anything.  I was more disappointed   Jordan could have had a pin or tech fall pretty easily.  Unfortunately the only match I missed all day was Crone's which has to be considered best so far for the Badgers.

Starting to think Robertson is as inconsistent as Gulibon

I like this "Woody" brand.  Better trademark and run with it.  Expecting a blog and all!

+1

Expecting 9 wins this evening!!!

woody53

Would like to se 9 wins myself. Looking at 5, maybe six. Hope i am wrong. Most of the guys looked conservative the first round. Andrew looked like he was on, and TJ had some spirit. But we just need to be more aggressive at this point.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

wrastle63

TJs losses hurt because now he has Bullard who is a solid wrestler. Gotta take advantage of close matches.