Next year.....

Started by wrastle63, December 15, 2016, 09:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

Quote from: dad 2 5 on December 16, 2016, 08:33:22 AM
good post and thread.Is JJ going to be able to stay at 25? I think one of the keys is to keep Connor in town at work with all three of the HWY. That looks like a good line-up but tough to replace two guy that we hope to see in the top three at NCAA thus why I am sitting back and enjoying this year!!!

Remember that Connor is considering med school. Wouldn't matter if he is on campus still while doing med school - zero free time, especially in the first year. If Connor makes that decision to do med school, I would say his wrestling career (competing and coaching) would most likely not continue.

littleguy301

Quote from: hammen on January 01, 2017, 07:24:54 PM
Quote from: dad 2 5 on December 16, 2016, 08:33:22 AM
good post and thread.Is JJ going to be able to stay at 25? I think one of the keys is to keep Connor in town at work with all three of the HWY. That looks like a good line-up but tough to replace two guy that we hope to see in the top three at NCAA thus why I am sitting back and enjoying this year!!!

Remember that Connor is considering med school. Wouldn't matter if he is on campus still while doing med school - zero free time, especially in the first year. If Connor makes that decision to do med school, I would say his wrestling career (competing and coaching) would most likely not continue.

I have to agree with that. Maybe some years down the road he will get back into wrestling but I highly doubt that med school will be able to adjust their schedule to allow some kid to be able to help coach.

good luck to conner in his career!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet