Next year.....

Started by wrastle63, December 15, 2016, 09:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

Since we have a couple week break I figured I would look at next year. A possible lineup could look like this....
125-Jiminez JR
133-Stickely So
141-Martin So
149-Crone SR
157-Wick FR
165-Covaciu FR
174-Christensen JR
184-Ritter SO
197-Ricky SR
HWT-Wetter, Stone, or Hilger

Would be a very young lineup.

Ghetto

Forget next year man! We got a good thing going right now!

;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

Jimmy

Agree also, have a ? Tho. Why doesn't one of the wicks wrestle 57 this yr. and then redshirt next while the other wrestles 57. Then when crone has graduated the wicks have 49 and 57 nailed down for three yrs.

mkm13

If I had to guess, the Wicks will eventually be at 157 and 165. Both will obviously have to get stronger, but Evan is pretty thin for 157. If they did move up to 157 and 165. That would allow Bahr to step in at 149 as a redshirt freshman when Crone graduates.

dad 2 5

good post and thread.Is JJ going to be able to stay at 25? I think one of the keys is to keep Connor in town at work with all three of the HWY. That looks like a good line-up but tough to replace two guy that we hope to see in the top three at NCAA thus why I am sitting back and enjoying this year!!!

leg turk

Does anybody see a potential AA on that list for next year?

buc65

Quote from: leg turk on December 16, 2016, 09:01:32 AM

Crone, Martin, Christensen, & Robertson are currently ranked anywhere from 14 to 22.  I could see each of them being ranked in the 8 to 12 range next year.  I think that's an area where you would consider them a potential AA.

dad 2 5

Could Martin; RC; or RR AA next year?
I will interested in how much Ritter development in the B1G season
And what about Crone? They guy has a serious motor that goes to the end and those type guys can elevate at the right time.

But Leg you are right in it could be tough to see anyone AA but you know me, I am hoping for continued upswing.

dad 2 5

Quote from: buc65 on December 16, 2016, 09:19:29 AM
Quote from: leg turk on December 16, 2016, 09:01:32 AM

Crone, Martin, Christensen, & Robertson are currently ranked anywhere from 14 to 22.  I could see each of them being ranked in the 8 to 12 range next year.  I think that's an area where you would consider them a potential AA.

+1 !

wrastle63

Quote from: dad 2 5 on December 16, 2016, 08:33:22 AM
good post and thread.Is JJ going to be able to stay at 25? I think one of the keys is to keep Connor in town at work with all three of the HWY. That looks like a good line-up but tough to replace two guy that we hope to see in the top three at NCAA thus why I am sitting back and enjoying this year!!!

Agree but feel like it is a lineup with less holes than we have this year. Not as much stud power though!

dad 2 5

Quote from: wrastle63 on December 16, 2016, 09:27:00 AM
Quote from: dad 2 5 on December 16, 2016, 08:33:22 AM

Agree but feel like it is a lineup with less holes than we have this year. Not as much stud power though!

agreed and well said

wrastle63

Think we will be potentially a better dual team, but won't do as good at say the NCAA's.

wrastle63

After this tourney looks like Wick will be a stud for the next 4 years. Zander was competitive as well just needs a little more time in my opinion.

GoodGod

17/18

Jimenez
Stickley
Marten
Crone/Wick
Wick
Covaicu
Christensen
Ritter
Robertson
Wetter/Stone