152: Rauls over Bierman
160: Dow over Rielly
170: Kind over Marek
182: Foley over Estes
195: Lipke over Maule
220: Ryan over Brewster
285: Olkowski over Marshall

Troy Grindle

As always a exciting badger conference tournament.  Such a great tournament with high level wrestling.  I like that more and more teams are bringing full or close to full teams.  It makes the tournament more exciting for the kids in the consolation side of the bracket.  I saw a lot of great matches on the backside of the brackets that you wouldn't see if teams only brought those who thought they could place.  It makes the tournament that much more exciting.  Great addition with Beaver Dam and Watertown in the conference as well.
And then there was that.

Steve_L

On our picks I had 9 Champions/Points.  Not the best.  Not having time to go through them all, through everyone doing a self-check, I'm sure someone else had more. 
Time for regionals! 

wrestlingfan32

Mack

Shout out to Waunakee.  Thanks for hosting a well run conference tournament. Might have been more hospitable to let someone else win the tournament, but I won't hold that against you.  Haha!  :)

The concession workers were really polite and helpful.   And when we were trying to take pictures with the shared trophy, the Waunakee folks could not have been nicer. 

I'm putting this in writing and in public, because I think sometimes people (including myself) underestimate the power of just being nice.  It's huge. 

Good luck to everyone at Regionals, Sectionals and State! 

boowrestle

Mack,Well said!! Good luck at regionals.
you can run but you cannot hide.