Quote from: leg turk on March 12, 2019, 09:03:55 PM
Quote from: BuckyMatt on March 12, 2019, 08:49:41 PM
Look at whose retweeted Bono's post

Stilling?

Good call !
Welcome to the Badger nation Dan!

dad 2 5

PSU?
I see a buzz on him going to PSU in a couple places. I figured it would be between UW and MN with him leaning towards UW if the Bono connection is as strong as some have said.

factfinder

If I was a betting man I would bet Seth is done wrestling and is getting ready to open his own wrestling academy and start earning an income.

imwi

Quote from: factfinder on March 15, 2019, 08:02:16 PM
If I was a betting man I would bet Seth is done wrestling and is getting ready to open his own wrestling academy and start earning an income.

Why would he put himself in the transfer portal?

factfinder

Quote from: imwi on March 16, 2019, 06:00:00 AM

He has no clue if he will even be granted another year by the NCAA so he is looking into every option.

littleguy301

Quote from: factfinder on March 16, 2019, 06:37:57 AM
Quote from: imwi on March 16, 2019, 06:00:00 AM

He has no clue if he will even be granted another year by the NCAA so he is looking into ever option.

Yes seeing if he can even get that year back is round one.

Hearing more and more about Minnesota now. Make sense, family, rtc with alot of athletes, close to home.

Hopefully he will be granted another year and Wisconsin has a chance to land him.

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

wrestle03

He's not coming to WI.  If he's granted another year he will be a Gopher. 

Harris

Quote from: wrestle03 on March 16, 2019, 04:45:06 PM
He's not coming to WI.  If he's granted another year he will be a Gopher. 

That's too bad.  Did he tell you that himself or are you hearing it second hand?

TomM

Now then, I have it on pretty good authority he is joining the men's volleyball team at UCLA... Anyone else hear that?  8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Quote from: TomM on March 16, 2019, 07:42:13 PM
Now then, I have it on pretty good authority he is joining the men's volleyball team at UCLA... Anyone else hear that?  8)

I am shocked to hear that!  Just recently, I heard from a highly credible source that he was joining Ricky Bobby's pit crew.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

wrestle03

I heard it as second hand knowledge.  Is it true?  Maybe, maybe not.  Time will tell - I wouldn't mind seeing him in Madison.  Just saying'

imnofish

Quote from: Raiders14 on March 18, 2019, 09:13:55 AM
Quote from: imnofish on March 16, 2019, 08:12:13 PM
Quote from: TomM on March 16, 2019, 07:42:13 PM

I am shocked to hear that!  Just recently, I heard from a highly credible source that he was joining Ricky Bobby's pit crew.   ;)

That is good stuff

"Sources say" that at least one of these is highly improbable.  ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

FoldEmUp

Pretty quiet around these parts regarding Gross.  What is the timeline for submitting an inquiry to get a medical redshirt and getting a response back?

Ghetto

I will tweet at him today again. I know it means nothing, but I want him to know that we love him.  ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigG

Catch more flies with sugar than with salt.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.