Wisconsin vs Indiana and Northwestern 1/24 and 1/26

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, January 15, 2014, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

hammen

18-8 Graff. Plenty of riding time. Neutral to start 3rd.

hammen

jaguarwrestler

I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

hammen

Jesse with a nice reshot for a TD. Greco out and in on a leg. TD Greco.

hammen

hammen

Jesse was super close to a TD at the end. Missed it by a second. Greco took injury time. Jesse bottom to start 2nd tied 3-3.

hammen

No action to end 2nd. Now Jesse gets choice again to start 3rd because of the Greco injury time. Jesse has 4-3 lead. New rule helps us here. Greco has :19 of riding time. Jesse chooses bott.

hammen

Jesse keeps getting to his feet and brought back down. Jesse with escape but Greco has 1:01 RT. Score is 5-3 Jesse. :45 left.

hammen

Greco got in on a leg at the end and was yanking it really hard. Was a head outside single and really not even close to a TD. They are reviewing it. Greco mouths off to the ref at the end of the action. Jesse came up limping a good amount. Hopefully he's okay. inappropriate term3 of a win by Jesse.

hammen

Can't say enough about that win by Jesse. Really managed that match well. TJ up now.

hammen

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: hammen on January 26, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
Can't say enough about that win by Jesse. Really managed that match well. TJ up now.

Hopefully he is OK, he really needed to win that match to have a shot at a decent Big 10 seed and help him advance in the tournament.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

hammen