live stream

Started by raiderman, February 24, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastnfurious

Blank screen for me too.

OOhYaaBaby

go to www.foxsportsgo.com,    select wiaa wrestling....  enter your cable provider, then go select wiaa wrestling again...   then it works

moels

It came on for me but it's choppy and looks like something out of the Matrix....how can they keep inappropriate term9 this up??

imwi

Quote from: imwi on February 25, 2017, 03:53:11 PM
Quote from: thequad on February 25, 2017, 03:50:01 PM
I paid my 10 bucks and it said I could watch any matches for the whole month, now I can't get anything to play. Can anyone help me please?

It seems to me that the 10 bucks you paid to NFHS was for the livestreaming so you can livestream anything you want for a month.  I think the archived matches are owned & controlled by track, I'm not positive though.  I sent track a question about this and will post what they tell me.  When I try to watch a match from yesterday, I get a pop up asking for a "passcode"

Here is what I got back from TW
"That is correct. The live stream is through the NFHS, which allows us to offer the archives. You can purchase a subscription to the archived matches when you enter the event as a viewer. You can create your own passcode."

imnofish

Mine wouldn't load at first.  Eventually it did and it was fine after that.  I missed the first 2 weight classes, though.  Still was nice being able to watch (most of) the finals. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!