Where do we go from here?

Started by vsmf2010, March 26, 2024, 10:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VQOriginal

I'll have Eric Barnett on tomorrow morning at 9am. Might get some insight to some things concerning the Badgers.

Ray Williams

Good idea! Ask him why he waved Grayson Clark off of WI because the room was so toxic.

Ask him about the fist fight in the room recently and how one of the wrestlers was upset he was disciplined when Gomez was allowed to punch and choke other wresters with no consequences.Ask about Gross and Reader running around apologizing to kids over Bono because he is so out of hand.

Ask him about Dean leaving.

I read these boards and it seems that most on here have no idea what is happening in the room.The team despises him as did the kids at SDSU,as do most other college coaches.None of this is a secret.

You think Estrada de committed because of the facilities?MY God the mental gymnastics on here are something.I stopped giving money several years ago and finally after NCAAs convinced my father in law to stop giving to this dumpster fire.

If Eric wont tell you ask others because all of this is widely known.

hammer

I have to agree. There are so many stories floating around not sure what to believe. The results in the past few years certainly don't shine a positive light on any situation coming out of the room. Fist fights happen often in wrestling rooms. OK State at one time had a boxing ring or an area to settle problems.

VQOriginal

Ray Williams,
I will see what he is willing to speak about for sure.

Healthy and happy

Quote from: Ray Williams on April 07, 2024, 08:42:09 PMGood idea! Ask him why he waved Grayson Clark off of WI because the room was so toxic.

Ask him about the fist fight in the room recently and how one of the wrestlers was upset he was disciplined when Gomez was allowed to punch and choke other wresters with no consequences.Ask about Gross and Reader running around apologizing to kids over Bono because he is so out of hand.

I read these boards and it seems that most on here have no idea what is happening in the room.The team despises him as did the kids at SDSU,as do most other college coaches.None of this is a secret.

You think Estrada de committed because of the facilities?MY God the mental gymnastics on here are something.I stopped giving money several years ago and finally after NCAAs convinced my father in law to stop giving to this dumpster fire.

This sounds like a whole lot to supposition and may short on some really important facts.  Relying on message boards for your information, seems like a dangerous thing to do.   Whatever the facts are, they are generally and should are kept in house.

Hungus

Quote from: Ray Williams on April 07, 2024, 08:42:09 PMGood idea! Ask him why he waved Grayson Clark off of WI because the room was so toxic.

I 100% stopped donating after all the women left, where is all of that money going?
I got a call from one of the wrestlers a year or so ago asking for more money, I felt bad after, cause I unloaded on him.
The RTC collected over 300K last year and list only Seth Gross on the roster....Something doesn't add up

get rid of this clown
You're killing me Smalls!!!

imwi

Quote from: VQOriginal on April 07, 2024, 07:17:44 PMI'll have Eric Barnett on tomorrow morning at 9am. Might get some insight to some things concerning the Badgers.

How'd it go?  Is this a podcast I can listen to?  Where can I download it?  Thanks

VQOriginal

Quote from: imwi on April 08, 2024, 12:46:27 PM
Quote from: VQOriginal on April 07, 2024, 07:17:44 PMI'll have Eric Barnett on tomorrow morning at 9am. Might get some insight to some things concerning the Badgers.

How'd it go?  Is this a podcast I can listen to?  Where can I download it?  Thanks

It went really well! It's live at first on our YouTube channel. Link below!

https://www.youtube.com/live/9zC0P67oKOs?si=OqlKZEI7lOhgod1q

Then I will have it downloaded today in podcast form. It goes out to several different podcast platforms from there. It's the Vision Quest Podcast!

WhoKnows

VQOriginal - Thank you for the link.  Liked listening to the q&a.  Good informative stuff for the outsider. 

imwi

Quote from: VQOriginal on April 09, 2024, 08:41:34 AM
Quote from: imwi on April 08, 2024, 12:46:27 PM

Thanks for the link

It went really well! It's live at first on our YouTube channel. Link below!

https://www.youtube.com/live/9zC0P67oKOs?si=OqlKZEI7lOhgod1q

Then I will have it downloaded today in podcast form. It goes out to several different podcast platforms from there. It's the Vision Quest Podcast!

Harris

onwisconsin

Honestly, I just want to support a classy team that has potential to be a top 5 team year in and year out.  I want to watch great kids from our WI high schools wrestle for Bucky.  I want the Hamitis, Howes, and Wicks of the world as well.

I wanted this with Coach Davis.  I wanted this and thought we would get it from Coach Bono.  I want it from whoever we have coaching.  I really want AD McIntosh to want it as bad as I do. 

That is the goal.

charteroak1

Not sure if it was mentioned here or not before, but he also did make notice that he was leaving FRL during their 1000th episode to pursue other interests...I wonder what those interests are? 

Maybe Mac is doing an intervention with Ben and Bono?