Where do we go from here?

Started by vsmf2010, March 26, 2024, 10:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

Quote from: No One Cares on April 22, 2024, 10:54:23 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 22, 2024, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: BadgerOne on April 20, 2024, 09:33:03 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 20, 2024, 07:29:20 AMPreamble to what? Gomez has no reason to back Bono and the staff. I'm sure he sees that Bono eats 💩 on pretty much every forum of communication out there.

No reason?  He might want to get a coaching job in the future if one opens up.  A little sucking up never hurts.

If Bono is on the way out, or is persona non grata in the coaching world, his word will have very little or no sway on anyone. Gomez being a multiple time AA, finalist, possible Olympian is much more likely to land him a job as an assistant somewhere. More likely, he'll stay on at Michigan's RTC and train, which makes him a quasi assistant/practice partner anyway.

Of course it doesn't hurt to suck up to the right people.

***he IS an Olympian. 

I wasn't sure if he qualified the weight. Thank you.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

vsmf2010

Quote from: Ghetto on April 22, 2024, 11:23:36 AM
Quote from: No One Cares on April 22, 2024, 10:54:23 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 22, 2024, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: BadgerOne on April 20, 2024, 09:33:03 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 20, 2024, 07:29:20 AMPreamble to what? Gomez has no reason to back Bono and the staff. I'm sure he sees that Bono eats 💩 on pretty much every forum of communication out there.

No reason?  He might want to get a coaching job in the future if one opens up.  A little sucking up never hurts.

If Bono is on the way out, or is persona non grata in the coaching world, his word will have very little or no sway on anyone. Gomez being a multiple time AA, finalist, possible Olympian is much more likely to land him a job as an assistant somewhere. More likely, he'll stay on at Michigan's RTC and train, which makes him a quasi assistant/practice partner anyway.

Of course it doesn't hurt to suck up to the right people.

***he IS an Olympian. 

I wasn't sure if he qualified the weight. Thank you.

Became an Olympian by reaching the finals of the Pan Am Qualifier. Beat Munoz of Chile, Lee of the USA and McNeil of Canada.

hammer

Quote from: No One Cares on April 20, 2024, 09:55:55 PM
Quote from: hammer on April 20, 2024, 07:59:42 PM
Quote from: walden_hiker on April 20, 2024, 07:01:40 PM
Quote from: Healthy and happy on April 20, 2024, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: hammer on April 20, 2024, 04:31:06 PM
Quote from: bigoil on April 20, 2024, 12:14:46 PMI've heard Coach Bono speak often about the RTC and where said funds are going. There has been a shift from world athletes, travel and coaches to more of NIL, but I guess those of you so close to the program to know Amos is not coming back to Baseball must already know it, just ignorant to it.

Ask Braxton, ask his dad, you might find a different answer. Godspeed to healing.

Nice that you hear Bono speak often. Are you on the board also? Then pl3ase reply the word that are spoken so more people can hear?
Maybe one thing you and the numerous other people who claim about poor communication could do is attend one of the multiple fund raisers that the RTC holds every year
+1

Heard the first time ;D That is true. I come to this forum to get news. Sorry I don't live in state any more. My fault on not being a faithful follower. Just asking to relay some messages in friendly way. I used to watch jump around and follow X, not hearing to much lately. I just asked to help out though it seems that wasn't pleasant enough and to get somewhat salty reply. Thank you and  best wish to the Badger wrestling team!

Bro (or they/them), almost every single one of your hundreds of posts are about Badgers and mostly negative towards them. 

Sorry I don't speak the "Bro" language. Just being honest in my posts that the coaching staff needs to improve on some stuff. I wish the Badgers well but I would like them to be better, is that wrong?