Tom, littleguy, and maggie ......

Started by The Last Ride, December 12, 2014, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

I see you guys sitting in suites at the Kohl Center during the State Wrestling Tournament all the time.....   :)  Maybe you might have some pull with the people that do the video's at state tounament... It is time to bring back Dream On this year!. That was the best music video about 7 or 8 years ago..!! Make it happen!

Dream on, dream on, dream on,
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on,
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Dale Einerson

Dude, its a rule, no "which songs are best for warm ups at the State Tournament until February 1."  You have been warned...

But, if you can tell me who looks tough at 63 pounds at the Madison Regionals, it would be greatly appreciated.  And, don't tell me, "it depends on who wants it most."

The Last Ride

Quote from: Dale Einerson on December 12, 2014, 05:29:28 PM
Dude, its a rule, no "which songs are best for warm ups at the State Tournament until February 1."  You have been warned...

But, if you can tell me who looks tough at 63 pounds at the Madison Regionals, it would be greatly appreciated.  And, don't tell me, "it depends on who wants it most."

All I care about is the music right now....  :o
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

maggie

Tom and the Littleguy usually make that decision a day before the tournament, but well take you suggestions... ;)...go ahead, Shoot.. :)...Dream On...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

TomM

The sound studio in littleguys crib is where the tracks get put down... (or some such thing... I still use the phrase "you are the bomb"... not popular phrase any longer I am told.) 8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Troy Grindle

Quote from: Dale Einerson on December 12, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, Pretty funny Dale.  I got one,

Long time reader, first time poster.  I have a question for you and I will take you answer off line.  Who do you think will drop a weight class at regionals? ;D ;D ;D
And then there was that.

littleguy301

Quote from: TomM on December 13, 2014, 05:37:07 PM
The sound studio in littleguys crib is where the tracks get put down... (or some such thing... I still use the phrase "you are the bomb"... not popular phrase any longer I am told.) 8)

How about "throwing down" some tracks. Or just plain "work'n".

Not sure but Tom, your still hip and your down with the 411 ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet