Is conference tournament in two separate gyms?

Started by Mack, February 02, 2015, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack

ElectricGuy

Quote from: badg.conf.fan on February 04, 2015, 10:33:22 AM
I heard today that they will be live streaming matches on the wall in each gym from the other gym, that way nobody misses any matches!? Is this true?  Also, I do like the idea of fort and waunakee hosting every other year! Makes it a lot easier on us spectators instead of constantly running from gym to gym all day! I can't imagine having 2 kids on the team and them both being in different gyms and having to miss one!

(Will be live streamed throughout day (commentary for finals) http://www.redhawkmedia.com/pages/live.html )

We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

TOMMY-2-TONE

OK. Here we go. Wrestling to starts at 9:00 am. Coaches have your bus drivers park on the south side of parking lot at Schliberg Park. South side of High Street. Your team will be greeted to the weight ins and your locker rooms. Have your kids bring a lock along. We have six locker rooms with two teams in each locker room and Monona Grove, Baraboo and Portage in another. We have a Coaches room set up for food and another set up for brackets at 8:30. Fans please enter from the south side (High Street). You will see an enter sign south of the main entrance about 30 yards to your left. Hopefully this might keep our floors a little drier. We will have an elevator in use in Gym #1 for those in need(SW corner). Just ask how to get to Gym #2. We will be serving breakfast also. For lunch we have turkey, walking taco, chili dogs and many other items. We will have many hosts to help you if you have any questions. We should have a lanyard on. Good Luck To All and see you tomorrow. T-2-T
It`s better to go fishing and think about God, than go to church and think about fishing!

TOMMY-2-TONE

You might want to bring a pad or blanket to sit on. We rented bleachers for gym #2 and it would be a long day sitting on them. T-2-T
It`s better to go fishing and think about God, than go to church and think about fishing!

Mack

Milton folks...please consider this an official thank you note.  You were great hosts, and very well prepared.  No troubles at all for elderly parents, and you went out of your way to accommodate a friend who needed a wheel chair.  Thanks for all the work you put into making a super exciting tournament run so well.  Go put your feet up.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: DustinFox on February 03, 2015, 06:26:43 PM
We have been working very hard the last few months on setting this up the best way possible. We know it's not the most ideal location but it's probably  going to be the last chance we get and we feel like we can make it work. We will be live streaming the matches and have brought in new bleachers for the fans in gym #2. I'm hoping out of respect that people would give up their lower  seats for the elderly but you can always approach me or one of the volunteer staff and we will do our best to find them a spot. We are hoping for an electric day of wrestling and hope everyone enjoys it as well.

You can be proud of the whole volunteer effort, this ran really well.  Seating wasn't an issue as I had thought it might be.  Nice job Milton on a well run tourney!
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

boowrestle

Kudos,great tournament and great environment,very exciting finals/3rd place rd!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

DustinFox

Thanks everyone. I'll pass the word to all. Very exciting to watch everyone yesterday.