The streak goes on

Started by mbcguy, February 04, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcguy

Quite a streak Ellsworth has going.  I think the only loss to a conference team during this stretch was to Osceola in 2003, but that happened at team sectionals and not during the regular season.
http://www.piercecountyherald.com/content/ellsworth-wrestlers-complete-another-undefeated-mbc-season

imnofish

Very impressive, but no longer surprising.  Kudos to Ellsworth for building and sustaining a great program!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

pantherphotoman

I don't know about the streak, but whoever took that photo did an amazing job!  ;D :o

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on February 04, 2014, 09:18:39 PM
I don't know about the streak, but whoever took that photo did an amazing job!  ;D :o

Man I missed you tonight at the middle school. You can not do that to me, I look forward to very few things but I do look forward to seeing you and the camera ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

NWIS1

That is an amazing action shot "ppman" but more amazing was the score 73-3 over Durand done with almost all reserve wrestlers ie Adler Dur was handled by a freshman jv'er.

pantherphotoman

The boys did well.  I did not want to point out the JV part, as Durand is working hard on their program.  Their middle school numbers were way up last year.  Not sure what their MS numbers were this year. Due to the weather we had to cancel when they were supposed to be here with Prescott and RF.  I wish them all the best.  The better they get, the better we all get.

Not a slam on you, NWIS1, just an observation.   ;)

pantherphotoman

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 04, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

Man I missed you tonight at the middle school. You can not do that to me, I look forward to very few things but I do look forward to seeing you and the camera ;D

My B!  I might have to grab a bag of goodies for you on my way out of town on Saturday!

NWIS

Quote from: pantherphotoman on February 05, 2014, 06:13:47 PM
The boys did well.  I did not want to point out the JV part, as Durand is working hard on their program.  Their middle school numbers were way up last year.  Not sure what their MS numbers were this year. Due to the weather we had to cancel when they were supposed to be here with Prescott and RF.  I wish them all the best.  The better they get, the better we all get.
Not a slam on you, NWIS1, just an observation.   ;)

It's perfectly acceptable for non homers to point out such things as NWIS1 did and I can see why most e-town fans may be reluctant to make mention of it. I also might add that Durand tried to field a full roster to face nearly insurmountable odds where as NR choose to forfeit.

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on February 05, 2014, 06:15:15 PM
I don't know about the streak, but whoever took that photo did an amazing job!  ;D :o

My B!  I might have to grab a bag of goodies for you on my way out of town on Saturday!

Dont worry, I got to stop down today and visit with a legendary middle school coach and watch him milk those cows while I stood and watched. I might add that no one can stand around, watch someone else work and shoot the breeze like I can ;D

Also bought 10 pounds of curds, so I am good for a bit now but I would never turn a curd down ;D

Street Glide

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 05, 2014, 08:49:33 PM
I don't know about the streak, but whoever took that photo did an amazing job!  ;D :o

My B!  I might have to grab a bag of goodies for you on my way out of town on Saturday!

Dont worry, I got to stop down today and visit with a legendary middle school coach and watch him milk those cows while I stood and watched. I might add that no one can stand around, watch someone else work and shoot the breeze like I can ;D

Also bought 10 pounds of curds, so I am good for a bit now but I would never turn a curd down ;D

I hope we will  be honored with the legendary middle school coach Saturday.  I can understand stopping by and watching him milk those cows.  Nobody, and I mean nobody can pull a teat like him! ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on February 05, 2014, 09:59:00 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on February 05, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

My B!  I might have to grab a bag of goodies for you on my way out of town on Saturday!

I hope we will  be honored with the legendary middle school coach Saturday.  I can understand stopping by and watching him milk those cows.  Nobody, and I mean nobody can pull a teat like him! ;D

I was hoping to get some good inside with his wife but wasnt able to. Man, she knows her wrestling!!!!!!