NR Beat Ells

Started by NWIS1, December 19, 2013, 08:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWIS

There were two scores posted on tw for the Ell/NR dual. The jv portion
Had many inconsistencies. I differ from nwis1 on some views but I do agree that so far Ells has not lived up to a top 5 D2rank. Many questions will be addressed in La Crosse this weekend. I would be surprised if Ellsworth cracks the top 3 . Lancaster has the best "big tounry" team. Two Rivers has better balance; as does Holmen. Not sure about Burlington.

Street Glide

I still believe Ellsworth should be a top 5 ranked team.  It's my understanding when early rankings come out it's assumed teams are at full strength.  Ellsworth did win their invite with a very strong SVE at full strength even thought Jens Lantz and Brodie Kemmerer were not in the line up.  They also had a very good showing at Byron giving KM all they wanted without Logan Kemmerer.  I do agree Bi State will show more insight.  TR does look very strong and will be hard to overcome.  Holmen tied with Amery at the MN Christmas tournament so that may be a measuring stick for Ellsworth.  From looking at Ellsworth's  lineup listed now, we will see how it goes.
       Mostly I wish all the local teams the best of luck and injury free tournament.  I have to open my Christmas present from Fester, I can only imagine what this is.  If no one hears from me in the next few days somebody call 911.  Merry Christmas!!!!

uncle Fester

all I want for Christmas is a sample of nwis or nwis1s medication...they may want to stop at festers new medical clinic to get reevaluated free of charge..
we didnt come here for a picnic

NWIS

Quote from: uncle Fester on December 24, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
all I want for Christmas is a sample of nwis or nwis1s medication...they may want to stop at festers new medical clinic to get reevaluated free of charge..

I believe you're one of my providers listed under the new Universal Health Care system. Don't confuse me with nwis1 (copycat). I always cheer for Panther wrestlers, especially at individual and team state.

littleguy301

Will I be greeted by the popular DR Hanibal FESTER?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 25, 2013, 09:49:47 AM

Will I be greeted by the popular DR Hanibal FESTER?

...only if you bring some fava beans.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

FinalWord

If wrestlers finish where seeded then the Bi-State results are:
1. Stratford 265
2. Ellsworth 235
3. Two Rivers 216
4. LC 215
5. Holmen and Lancaster 190
6. Wausau West 176
No matter where Stratford finishes they are a solid D3 team.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

Street Glide

Very interesting on Stratford.  I will be watching how they do.

padre

Stratford has an excellent team this year and will be going forward.  The loss of Mason Kauffman was somewhat devastating to them as he would have competed for a state title but they have a decent 106 at this time.  Their records are a bit inflated as they have not wrestled anywhere very tough yet so they may be a bit over-seeded at some spots....but all of their kids will give anyone a challenge.  

They will have a great dual with Coleman to get to team state if they stay healthy.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on December 26, 2013, 12:34:04 PM
Very interesting on Stratford.  I will be watching how they do.

In the youth and middle school level I have seen Stratford kids for years and personally I do NOT like it. I mean that with a great measure of respect though. Man they have some very, very good wrestlers coming through that system!!!!!!

npope

My god, how many Melstroms actually live in Ellsworth?! I'm reminded of that old adage, "everyone and his brother..."
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

littleguy301

Quote from: npope on December 27, 2013, 10:39:51 AM
My god, how many Melstroms actually live in Ellsworth?! I'm reminded of that old adage, "everyone and his brother..."

Not that many ;)

littleguy301

I see after the first day at Bi-State, Ellsworth should be lucky to even get a sniff of a top ten ranking in any division ::)

pantherphotoman

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 27, 2013, 11:26:18 PM
I see after the first day at Bi-State, Ellsworth should be lucky to even get a sniff of a top ten ranking in any division ::)

+1.  ;D :o

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on December 28, 2013, 07:34:03 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on December 27, 2013, 11:26:18 PM

+1.  ;D :o

hey photoman, I hope I did NOT anger FESTER with this post of mine, you know his FESTER U training camp has been a huge backer of Ellsworth.