Duals 12/19

Started by littleguy301, December 17, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Lets hear them!!!!!!!

BW at Prescott and that should be close but I am kind of worried about the reffing in that one. Actually a big concern ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

I think FESTER set the pace in the time of the duals last week.

Give me the teams and where they are at and lets do the time the dual takes with it! I think that would be fun ;D

Street Glide

I think this is who wrestles this week:

I'm taking Osceola over Durand.  Should be a good match. Osceola 9/5.  1hr 25min

Amery over Somerset.  They met already with Amery handling them.  Praschack/Schock one to see.  Amery 10/4.  1hr 15min

BW and Prescott.  Have to go with Prescott on this one, should be a good match too.  Prescott 9/5.  1hr 15min

My pick for match of the week Ellsworth at NR.  Ellsworth has too much.  Ellsworth 10/4.  We will see what NR has, they will have to bring it to stay with Ellsworth.  1hr 20min

Good luck to all teams and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

littleguy301

It was pointed out to me this evening that I sound like I already have a built in excuse if BW loses with my comments about the reffing.

I know the reffing will be top notch, that is not my concern. I am just concerned if at times the refs eyes might gaze away from the mat ;)

good ref, no problem it will be fair and square, I know there is a long island involved somewhere ;)

littleguy301

Ellsworth over NR in 97 minutes
Osceola over Durand in 66 minutes
Amery over Somerset in 59 minutes
BW over Prescott in 74 minutes.

I believe the BW match took 73 minutes. I will have to ask the ref if I was that close.

Though I am not sure if the ref was focusing on the time with all those photos being taken ;)