Duals for 12/12

Started by NWIS, December 09, 2013, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWIS

Everyone had BW over Dur ( wshoes) last week. I don't see any upsets like that this week however.
Ells 13 BW 1
NR 9 Som 5
Osc 8 Pre 6 Prescott had some injuries at the Ells Invite. Maybe those guys will be back??
Am 11 Dur 3

littleguy301

I see 2 in the Ellsworth over BW. I am going to make you guess which 2 though ;D

Ellsworth over BW big
NR over Somerset and I think by more than what is posted above me  More like 10-4
Osceola over Prescott by 8 to 6
Amery over Durand 12-2
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Congrats to Durand last week.  Sorry littleguy. 

This week my pick for the match of the week is Osceola and Prescott.  Should be a close dual.  Wondering if Prescott has some injuries coming out of the Ellsworth invite. 

Prescott in a very close one over Osceola.  Prescott needs to be healthy for this. 7/7 bonus points to Prescott.

Rumor has it that littleguy has a plan to derail the bus.  It's a top secret operation, but I think Fester is hot on the trail to stop any shananigans.  Ellsworth 13/1 :'(

NR and Somerset looks good for NR.  NR has a nice lineup that Somerset can't match up with.  Somersets 145lber, Bailey I think looked real good last weekend, as did Praschack.  NR 10/4

Amery at Durand.  Again Amery too strong up and down the line up.  Real happy to see Durands numbers are up.  Amery 12/2.

As always the best to all the kids, hope everyone has injury free matches.

littleguy301

While being a BW guy I am bummed out we lost to Durand but as a fan of wrestling I was very nice to see that Durand had some good numbers and filled out 13 spots! I dont care what anyone says that is good for wrestling PERIOD!

I have other plans for Ellsworth come thursday night!

By the way, I was hoping FESTER would up the training and maybe he would forget the meet come Thursday or when the grain bin training hits this week, I may sneak down and lock that grain bin. Because I am not sure if FESTER has gotten to the lock breaking class just yet ;D

wrestlingshoes

Ell over BW 12-2
NR over  Som 10-4 hope it's closer thou.....
Amery over Dur 11-3
OHS over PHS 9-5

Good luck stay healthy!!

littleguy301

Shoes,,,you have to have just a tad of vested interest in the NR team or just one coach ;)

wrestlingshoes

I'm not sure who to cheer for Thursday night Lol!!! Have to pull for Somerset thou. If Gabe didn't have 20lbs on Zak they could have an old timer exhibition rematch before the match! Kidding of course.....

shouldvewrestled

Ells 13 - 1 over BW
AM 10 - 4 over DUR
PRE 8 - 6 over OSC
NR 10 - 4 over SOM

Prescott vs. Osceola match of week.  Good luck at weekend tournaments as well.

Big House

I agree with the obvious choices ... and I'll take Prescott over Osceola for a mythical $50 in my match of the week.
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Quote from: Big House on December 11, 2013, 12:54:26 PM
I agree with the obvious choices ... and I'll take Prescott over Osceola for a mythical $50 in my match of the week.

Now I know why I picked Prescott.......the House has so I have to be right!! :)

uncle Fester

fester report is in...ells over baldwin in less then an hour...amery over durand in 75 minutes....new rich over som in 90 min the pres osc 2 hours....call all bets in before weigh ins.....
we didnt come here for a picnic

littleguy301

Quote from: uncle Fester on December 12, 2013, 12:45:09 PM
fester report is in...ells over baldwin in less then an hour...amery over durand in 75 minutes....new rich over som in 90 min the pres osc 2 hours....call all bets in before weigh ins.....

It took longer than 1 hour but I also included the 2 JV matches ;)

It took you less than 2 minutes to get out of the bowling alley, under that BW garb I was proudly supporting the FESTER trained shirt. I think myself and your family took some grief on that ;)