Lets hear them!!!!!!

Started by littleguy301, October 21, 2013, 07:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

What is your teams lineup going to be?

Or what do you think another teams lineup will be?

We are getting close and lets get it started!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Well it looks as a Ellsworth ( no surprise ) year.  Baring injuries they may be the team to beat.  With 2 returning state champs of Lantz and Frandsen and state place winners of a Mueller and Kemmerer that's a strong line up already.  Along with the unknowns they come up with to fill the rest of their line up this may be their strongest team in years.  I do see them as a favorite for a team state title.

Amery will be right there too.  I feel Amery is also a top team in the state.  They can wrestle with anyone in the state with the young team they have.  Ellsworth will have all they want with them and IMO may be their toughest team match within D2 all year.  Marko, Smith and K.Gates really off set Ellsworth's top 3.  Amery is still very young with some very solid Sophmores  of Paulson, Benetiz and Newton.  We will see, I'm very, very excited for Amerys upcoming years!

I mean no slight to the other teams in the conference, it's just that Amery and Ellsworth really have more horses  up and down their lineups.  As always the Middle Border will be a exciting conference with plenty of surprises.  I look forward to watching the up and coming kids from all of the teams!

Street Glide

Rumor has it that the university of Festerville may have to come down on some of the students.  Inside information says many of these students are on the Ellsworth wresting team and sanctions will be handed out.  My guess is a 3 match suspension with Amery picking which matches they will be suspended for.  Now this is strictly rumor, but Fester University is under close scrutiny. 

uncle Fester

at festerville we believe our students should be able to do 4 things pick rocks climb silos milk cows and be handy with a chain saw..these things can be taught but the board prefers natural talent...on to the dreaded middle border...durand is not good baldwin is not outstanding prescott new richmond ocseola somerset will not be a factor ellsworth and amery will be tough.. have been busy training alot of the amery team in a top secret capacity...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

I would agree NR may give Amery some good matches.  The last few years have been close in the duals.  This year how ever I think Amery will have gotten stronger than NR.  Amerys bonus points will probably be the difference.  Even if it went 7/7 matches the bonus points Amery picks up would be a big factor.

I saw the match last year between Ellsworth and NR.  Blackman did face Lantz, I think Lantz teched him.  Have to hand it to Blackman for that.  He wants to wrestle the better competition, and didn't shy away from that.  Would it have changed the outcome of the dual......maybe, maybe not.  I tip my hat to Blackman.  Love watching him at Bi State.  His finals match IMO was the best of the tournament and think he should have won it. 

The conference tournament I think will be different than the last few years.   With some top wrestlers now graduated..Weyer, Flandrick....for example, gives more points out there than years past.  I also agree nothing is for sure, that's why they wrestle and NR will apply a lot of pressure to both Amery and Ellsworth.

ShowStopper9

Forgot one other point. NR only lost 3 seniors but only one of significance, Anderson. So, the team remains intact.
Lantz did tech Blackman but that was at the MBC the previous year. Last year it was 10-3 during their dual. You are right, Blackman wasn't afraid of anyone last year and showed it in that match with Thorton.
Some others to keep an eye on...Dowd, Anderson, Ficociello, Neumann.

littleguy301

I believe NR will have a good dual team that takes some wins from either Ellsworth and Amery. I just dont think they have the horses to beat either in the dual or at a tournment.

Ellsworth and Amery could be the top 2 teams in D2 this year and sadly they both come out of the same sectional so the rest of the state will not see the other come team state. Though if Amery knocks Ellsworth from the rost people state wide will take notice!

I say

Ellsworth
Amery
NR
Osceola

as the top 4 and after that, who knows. I know little about Prescott. Not sure who is leading the helm in Somerset, Durand had some numbers last year at times and BW will be hoping for a rain delay after 170 :'( Though BW should fill out the weights from 106-170 this year and 1 guy in the big boy weights.

Being a BW backer I do think those kids filling out the weights will be competitive and will give a good effort. Also knowing the wrestlers, they are good kids and fun to be around. I wish them all the best in the future.

littleguy301

No one else wants to brag up their respective teams?

Big House

Quote from: uncle Fester on October 22, 2013, 02:16:49 PM
at festerville we believe our students should be able to do 4 things pick rocks climb silos milk cows and be handy with a chain saw..these things can be taught but the board prefers natural talent...on to the dreaded middle border...durand is not good baldwin is not outstanding prescott new richmond ocseola somerset will not be a factor ellsworth and amery will be tough.. have been busy training alot of the amery team in a top secret capacity...

#5 You gotta be able to level a corn bin
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

uncle Fester

your right big house...leveling a 45000 bushel bin is required before admission to the dreaded fester campus...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Big House

How can you level a corn bin that big?

You & the shovel just gotta get mean ...
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Checked out Fester University today........looked to me as if there was a lot of hazing going on.  From what I seen that Miami guy would be hazed right out of this school of hard knocks.

littleguy301

Quote from: uncle Fester on November 07, 2013, 09:11:46 AM
your right big house...leveling a 45000 bushel bin is required before admission to the dreaded fester campus...

That is all I need to do to get into FESTER U? Sounds alot easier than scoring points on the ACT!

You have sweatshirts for the U yet FESTER? If not, better get glide on it ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on November 07, 2013, 04:56:02 PM
Checked out Fester University today........looked to me as if there was a lot of hazing going on.  From what I seen that Miami guy would be hazed right out of this school of hard knocks.

No hazing at FESTER U, just lots of hard work that many would think it would be hazing but it is not. If FESTER calls you a bum it is because you couldnt climb the silo with your legs tied ;D