Lantz commits to the Badgers

Started by mbcguy, September 23, 2013, 12:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

Quote from: littleguy301 on September 26, 2013, 07:26:28 PM
Quote from: howavi on September 26, 2013, 12:43:53 PM
Quote from: uncle Fester on September 26, 2013, 10:20:14 AM
in the process of hiring an english and spelling professor to hammer down on grammer and general spelling that can give a guy fits out in the working world...

Perfect, you may want to sit in on a class or two!! :)

Collage - Art work

College - Higher learning institution

;D

Howavi,,,,,,,I dont think I have to remind you but there has been a couple of FESTER threads,,,,and for a reason. Remember dont make FESTER mad ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Is he an artsy kind of guy, making collages? I want to make sure this kid is prepared for college. :)

Street Glide

When he gets through the fester school, the rest will be easy what very his major is. :) :)

Big House

Dr. Fester .... very similar to Dr. Lector

I bet Lector would look extra tough in a big old fur coat!

Do you still offer the independent study class in cheese buffing?  I might have to take a refresher course.

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

Though, I would think that DR Lector might shake in his boots if he ever met FESTER!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

uncle Fester

fester university reporting on jens tutoring....seems to have poor study habits...bad attention span...a little bit lippy..gets that from his old man...think he might be an art major after  he tested out of collage 101...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

Thanks for the fester university update.  I made need to get a hold of big JH and corner Jens Dad,  maybe then he can get Jens bad study habits straightened out.  Big Jim can be very persuasive!!

The Last Ride

Congrats to Jens and the Lantz family! They are good for wrestling! Keep working hard Jens!
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on October 04, 2013, 09:20:40 AM
Thanks for the fester university update.  I made need to get a hold of big JH and corner Jens Dad,  maybe then he can get Jens bad study habits straightened out.  Big Jim can be very persuasive!!

Got luck getting ahold big JH could be tough this time of year, though he might have some inside on good study habits!

uncle Fester

big news..jens is in great college form...after completing festers 32 hour weekend high intensity learning development center his IQ has sky rocketed and has twice his old mans intensity or general meanstreakedness...that word was just invented...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

I love it,  ....festers college of inventing words!!!  These students will have a vocabulary like know others!!!!

Big House

What's his time on the big silo?  Up AND down ...
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

Uf Da,,,,,I just got done with my pre-fester workout and now I am ready for the FESTER workout!!!!!!! Aint nobody going to stop me now with my quest of wearing that curd belt around my waist!

Big House

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 25, 2013, 12:10:21 PM
Uf Da,,,,,I just got done with my pre-fester workout and now I am ready for the FESTER workout!!!!!!! Aint nobody going to stop me now with my quest of wearing that curd belt around my waist!

That belt better come with extensions.

littleguy301

Quote from: Big House on December 02, 2013, 11:27:02 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on November 25, 2013, 12:10:21 PM

That belt better come with extensions.

You know it!!!!!!!!

Big House

Maybe ... instead of a cheese curd championship belt ... we should have championship suspenders!