Lantz commits to the Badgers

Started by mbcguy, September 23, 2013, 12:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcguy

littleguy301

Heard the news yesterday,,,,,I am pretty pumped up for that!!!!!!!!

I wish Jens the best in Madison!!!!

Now, any thoughts about "other" MBC wrestlers and were they are going,,,,,,3wrestle ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

Good for you Jens.  Congratulations on your decision, I know that's one less thing to have on your plate for this upcoming year.  Tell your dad I'm still the better euchre player.

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

FinalWord

I received a note from Jon saying "Jens is going to colidge"
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

littleguy301

Quote from: FinalWord on September 24, 2013, 12:26:22 PM
I received a note from Jon saying "Jens is going to colidge"

What,,,,,,during library?

The word passing notes,,,,,,,,,, ;)

uncle Fester

Jens has been in my top secret pre- collage tutoring sessions for well over a month...hes doing well in all phases of this difficult complex sessions...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

The terminology alone of festers would be challenging.  I understand each student is assigned their personnel psycologist to help prevent any scaring for life. 

Street Glide

Can't imagine what the parent teacher conference would be like.

Street Glide

Was checking out festers college program.  It looks as if tuition is a finger of your choice. 

bigoil

Quote from: uncle Fester on September 25, 2013, 07:22:06 AM
Jens has been in my top secret pre- collage tutoring sessions for well over a month...hes doing well in all phases of this difficult complex sessions...

Perhaps you could post a picture of his "collage" when he is done with the "pre - collage" work.

littleguy301

Quote from: uncle Fester on September 25, 2013, 07:22:06 AM

silo climbing 101,,,,,,bridge climbing 102,,,,,milking cows with 9 fingers,,,,,entry level driving a combine from Indiana.

That is just the morning classes, I cannt image the afternoon  courses ;D

uncle Fester

in the process of hiring an english and spelling professor to hammer down on grammer and general spelling that can give a guy fits out in the working world...
we didnt come here for a picnic

bigoil

Quote from: uncle Fester on September 26, 2013, 10:20:14 AM
in the process of hiring an english and spelling professor to hammer down on grammer and general spelling that can give a guy fits out in the working world...

Perfect, you may want to sit in on a class or two!! :)

Collage - Art work

College - Higher learning institution

;D

littleguy301

Quote from: howavi on September 26, 2013, 12:43:53 PM
Quote from: uncle Fester on September 26, 2013, 10:20:14 AM

Perfect, you may want to sit in on a class or two!! :)

Collage - Art work

College - Higher learning institution

;D

Howavi,,,,,,,I dont think I have to remind you but there has been a couple of FESTER threads,,,,and for a reason. Remember dont make FESTER mad ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)