Badgers will still get to that championship game...

Started by maggie, October 29, 2015, 08:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

card -2, LOST!   card 3, LOST!   CARD 4-up today.. :)   card 5- LOST!   Stright/teaser bet- LOST!!!!... >:(....For those who watched the ORE game yesterday, it was the Biggest  Fix Ever in NCAA Football!... >:(...up by 30 at half. and ya lose by 6...LOL.... I don't care who ya ae, That's funny!  :D...i just received a Text telling me i got 5th in a 20 bowl pool that over 500 people entered..WOOOO, thats a life saver... ;)... after the beating i took yesterday, it brought me back to + $85.00 on the year...of course i still have the, JETS,CHI,KC AZ Today... ;) so there's still hoPe to go over that $500.00 mark for the year!....AHHHHH.... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

harley

Quote from: maggie on January 03, 2016, 08:32:59 AM
card -2, LOST!   card 3, LOST!   CARD 4-up today.. :)   card 5- LOST!   Stright/teaser bet- LOST!!!!... >:(....For those who watched the ORE game yesterday, it was the Biggest  Fix Ever in NCAA Football!... >:(...up by 30 at half. and ya lose by 6...LOL.... I don't care who ya ae, That's funny!  :D...i just received a Text telling me i got 5th in a 20 bowl pool that over 500 people entered..WOOOO, thats a life saver... ;)... after the beating i took yesterday, it brought me back to + $85.00 on the year...of course i still have the, JETS,CHI,KC AZ Today... ;) so there's still hoPe to go over that $500.00 mark for the year!....AHHHHH.... :)

Why is it hard to believe if one team can score 30 points in a half the other team can't score 30 in the 2nd half?? Not fixed, a great game t watch

maggie

correction, a team without a starting QB or it's best O player with 2 of there Top D Players out...YES, IT WAS A FIX! by all means...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dale Einerson

Quote from: maggie on January 02, 2016, 09:24:10 AM
...I just had to make a special bet this week seeing the starting QB for TCU  Trevone Boykin was arrested and charged with a felony early Thursday morning in San Antonio after fighting at a bar and then allegedly striking a bicycle patrol officer....  :o...his single action may cost Vegas Millions! :)  

His single action?

Lets see...
1) In a bar "early" Thursday morning,
2) got into a fight,
3) struck a patrol officer.

Not to mention, likely under the influence.  Is "train wreck" one or two words?

maggie

OK, his multuple TRAIN WRECKING actions,   ;)....

Dale Einerson

Quote from: maggie on January 05, 2016, 03:59:22 PM
OK, his multuple TRAIN WRECKING actions,   ;)....

Sorry for your misfortune Maggie...then again, I just had to pile on when I saw the opening.

ramjet

maggie

right you are my little Buddy! and i like the rewards!....it's playoff time! then Superbowl!...$$$$$ yes, i do put it out there for these games... :)

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!