Black Monday who's in who's out.

Started by ramjet, December 28, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Harbaugh-going to Michigan ........... yikes. He will make huge impact in the Big10.
Rex Ryan Out in NY
Smith -Out in Atlanta?
Coughlin- Out in NY?
Tressmen - Chicago -In or Out?

bigoil

ramjet

Quote from: bigoil on December 28, 2014, 10:25:14 PM
Suh out in Detroit? (For a week).

Mike Perriera said he did not think so as it did not appear intentional because he was just stepping no real stomp.

Dirty play it appeared to me he knew what he was doing that dude has serious issues.

npope

I think Suh has upped his game this year by going to acting school in the off-season; still a wiener, but at least he disguises it better now. Watch for Raiola to enroll this off-season.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

bigoil

Quote from: ramjet on December 28, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

Mike Perriera said he did not think so as it did not appear intentional because he was just stepping no real stomp.

Dirty play it appeared to me he knew what he was doing that dude has serious issues.

Mike P was lambasted on twitter. You have to be a moron to believe that wasn't intentional.

A) He knew where he was
B) He stepped on him once - "Accidental"
C) He stepped backwards after accidentally stepping on him
D) He put all his weight on that foot after rolling it back to be on top of the leg.
E) He didn't react when "hit" by Rodgers

ramjet

Quote from: bigoil on December 29, 2014, 08:28:44 AM

Mike P was lambasted on twitter. You have to be a moron to believe that wasn't intentional.

A) He knew where he was
D) He put all his weight on that foot after rolling it back to be on top of the leg.

I absolutely agree with you.

bigoil

Quote from: ramjet on December 29, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

A) He knew where he was

I actually want him to play as I think the Lions have the best chance of knocking out the Seahawks, or at the very worst, beating up the Cowboys a bit.

littleguy301

With Suh history I wonder if he will get fined or suspended.

To me, I thought Suh knew exactly what he was doing but I am also looking at it threw Packer colored glasses.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Quote from: bigoil on December 29, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
Quote from: ramjet on December 29, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

A) He knew where he was

I actually want him to play as I think the Lions have the best chance of knocking out the Seahawks, or at the very worst, beating up the Cowboys a bit.

I think they'll smack the cowgirls back to the boondocks. I want them winning. They do have the best shot against the Seahawks. Then come home to play us. Destiny!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Chicago - cleaned house
NY Jets cleaned house
Raiders will be getting new coach ........ maybe.
Atlanta cleaned house Smith out...
49s searching Harbaugh with a $8,000,000.00 contract and allot of power at Michigan.
Washington? Maybe let the defensive coordinator go Hasslett in tough spot argument may be safe for another year.

Cowboys are hitting on all cylinders I find it hard to believe that the Lions can even come close Stafford really is playing poorly.

Suh may get suspended talk is leaning that way this morning. he has track record and it was as BO said rather obvious and dubious.

neutral

Cleaning the slate in Chicago ... GM & down.  Also Ted Philips (President - Business & Opeerations) to business side only.

Hopefully calling Ron Wolf (for President of Football Operations) ... or Bill Polian.

Neither want to work too long ... or too full time - but could over-see a hand-picked GM, organizational set-up, and 2-3 drafts.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

ramjet

Quote from: neutral on December 29, 2014, 10:44:40 AM
Cleaning the slate in Chicago ... GM & down.  Also Ted Philips (President - Business & Opeerations) to business side only.

Hopefully calling Ron Wolf (for President of Football Operations) ... or Bill Polian.

Neither want to work too long ... or too full time - but could over-see a hand-picked GM, organizational set-up, and 2-3 drafts.

I heard they are talking with Rex Ryan......................

just kidding.......😜

neutral

Quote from: ramjet on December 29, 2014, 10:58:52 AM

just kidding.......😜

I heard he's one of the only guys they won't talk to.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

imnofish

Quote from: neutral on December 29, 2014, 12:26:18 PM

just kidding.......😜

Thankful for that!   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ramjet

Quote from: neutral on December 29, 2014, 12:26:18 PM

just kidding.......😜

actually he will be a really good coordinator somewhere