Todd

"This page intentionally left blank".

Todd

Quote from: DrSnide on October 24, 2013, 10:30:40 AM
Quote from: Todd on October 24, 2013, 08:38:02 AM
Quote from: howavi on October 24, 2013, 08:14:31 AM
Quote from: Todd on October 24, 2013, 07:58:57 AM
Quote from: The Last Ride on October 23, 2013, 06:03:03 PM
Rumors running wild around here in Viking land.. a lot of people saying it was Freeman's people coming up with injury knowing another poor performance would really hurt his FA market...full circle back to Ponder.. His last game he had 3 TD against us. Packers playing better D. Have been very good against the run. Stop AP! Those games were brutal last year. Ponder will have a chip on his shoulder. Rodgers won't miss wide open receivers like Eli did last Mon night. Hope James Jones come back for this game..Lacy and play action please.. I hate the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome....Weird things happen there..tj rubley interception......

They don't call it the Humpty Dump for nothing.  It's where football careers go to die both from injury and obscurity.

Rubley was an idiot.  Know your role shut the heck up and run the play that was called. 

Wasn't Freeman's miracle catch there? 
Pretty sure his catch was at Lambeau, I was there but don't remember for sure. I've been to several games at the Humpty dome.

Yep, Lambeau.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmyLLxRNcA

That clip was awesome.  But I forgot how much of a tool Dennis Miller was doing MNF.

He still is a tool.

harley

DrSnide

Quote from: Todd on October 24, 2013, 12:45:49 PM
Rumors running wild around here in Viking land.. a lot of people saying it was Freeman's people coming up with injury knowing another poor performance would really hurt his FA market...full circle back to Ponder.. His last game he had 3 TD against us. Packers playing better D. Have been very good against the run. Stop AP! Those games were brutal last year. Ponder will have a chip on his shoulder. Rodgers won't miss wide open receivers like Eli did last Mon night. Hope James Jones come back for this game..Lacy and play action please.. I hate the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome....Weird things happen there..tj rubley interception......

They don't call it the Humpty Dump for nothing.  It's where football careers go to die both from injury and obscurity.

Rubley was an idiot.  Know your role shut the heck up and run the play that was called. 

Pretty sure his catch was at Lambeau, I was there but don't remember for sure. I've been to several games at the Humpty dome.

That clip was awesome.  But I forgot how much of a tool Dennis Miller was doing MNF.

He still is a tool.

But one I don't have to listen to anymore ;)  Although in fairness, I think Kornheiser was worse. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

littleguy301

Quote from: Goat Roper on October 24, 2013, 07:15:54 AM
There is absolutely no way the Vikings score 28 points.  Maybe 17 if they are lucky.

Ponder has had some success against the Pack. Also with Ponder QBing the Vikes for the first 3 games they averaged around 30 a game.

Also, you have to remember that I am thinking the Pack is up big and the Vikes score some garbage points point late to make the score.

I also can see 21 out of the Vikes but I believe the Vikes will score 20 some odd point against the Pack.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Todd

Quote from: DrSnide on October 24, 2013, 01:24:05 PM
Quote from: Todd on October 24, 2013, 12:45:49 PM

He still is a tool.

But one I don't have to listen to anymore ;)  Although in fairness, I think Kornheiser was worse. 

Ugh!  I can't stand that pompus jerk.  It's one of the reasons I stopped watching ESPN.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

DrSnide

Well so much for jumping on top and quieting the crowd. :P :-X >:(

bigG

Hard to believe the same refs that allow hard contact blew that call.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

DrSnide

When was the last time you saw GB dominate time of possession and run the ball like this?  Just WOW.

aarons23

How about 50 out of 53 players on the roster have only played for Greenbay?  No other team even has 40.  Now that's impressive.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

DrSnide

Quote from: aarons23 on October 27, 2013, 09:49:34 PM
How about 50 out of 53 players on the roster have only played for Greenbay?  No other team even has 40.  Now that's impressive.

Yeah that is just amazing.  And of the three Kuhn ans Wallace were pretty much vet minimum guys nobody wanted.  Truly unique system/culture in the Packers organization.

bigoil

Firetedthompson.com :)

bigoil

Quote from: DrSnide on October 27, 2013, 09:59:57 PM

Yeah that is just amazing.  And of the three Kuhn ans Wallace were pretty much vet minimum guys nobody wanted.  Truly unique system/culture in the Packers organization.

And it was 51 before Wallace was signed. Kuhn had a cup of coffee at pitt, 2 carries, 1 catch, I think.

aarons23

So what you think Jennings was saying to Rogers? " take me back man...please tell them to take me back! ". Lol
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.