Christensen - L, L

Total - 30 points

WI Natives:

Sueflohn - W (MD), W, L, W, W, W, W, - 15 1/2 points - 3rd place
Dieringer - W (TF), W (MD), W, W, W - 22 1/2 points - 1st place

Total - 38 points
JHI Mafia

Micah

Nice breakdown, were you thinking about that all night?

On Wisconsin   :D

jaguarwrestler

What happened to Morrisey? Did he get hurt? I see he beat Martin a couple weeks before the B1G
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

leg turk

stbird

No, Sueflohn has never been an AA.  It's kind of crazy as he's been good every year, but never could quite make it at nationals. 

Quote from: leg turk on March 15, 2016, 10:23:47 AM
Has Sueflohn ever AA before?

vsmf2010

He has not. Three time qualifier but has yet to break through to become an AA. Third is a pretty bold prediction for the 7 seed in a tough bracket. Would likely have to beat Tsirtsis, Cimato or Pantaleo, and Mayes or Sorensen consecutively to get that done. Would love to see him do that but it will be tough. Would be great to see him take out Sorensen in the quarters but that is a tall order.

Micah

I have him needing to beat Tsirtsis, Pantaleo and Mayes consecutively to get third.  Yikes!

Barou

Quote from: Micah on March 15, 2016, 11:08:27 AM
I have him needing to beat Tsirtsis, Pantaleo and Mayes consecutively to get third.  Yikes!

No doubt I'm being optimistic but certainly think he is capable.  Hoping he puts together that senior run like Pell did.  Mayes hasn't been wrestling the best.  Tsirtsis is hurt or just overall having a rough year.  Pantaleo will be tough.  Did they wrestle at all this year?
JHI Mafia

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 15, 2016, 10:40:01 AM

He has not. Three time qualifier but has yet to break through to become an AA. Third is a pretty bold prediction for the 7 seed in a tough bracket. Would likely have to beat Tsirtsis, Cimato or Pantaleo, and Mayes or Sorensen consecutively to get that done. Would love to see him do that but it will be tough. Would be great to see him take out Sorensen in the quarters but that is a tall order.

3rd in that bracket? Maybe with the tournament of his life, more like a 6-7 guy.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

Micah

Quote from: Barou on March 15, 2016, 11:15:47 AM
Quote from: Micah on March 15, 2016, 11:08:27 AM

No doubt I'm being optimistic but certainly think he is capable.  Hoping he puts together that senior run like Pell did.  Mayes hasn't been wrestling the best.  Tsirtsis is hurt or just overall having a rough year.  Pantaleo will be tough.  Did they wrestle at all this year?

Pantaleo is definitely wrestling the best of those three and I do think he can beat them all.  Beating them all consecutively though is a tall order.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

Quote from: jaguarwrestler on March 15, 2016, 11:21:09 AM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 15, 2016, 10:40:01 AM

3rd in that bracket? Maybe with the tournament of his life, more like a 6-7 guy.

I'd love to see 3; but you are right, my friend. Looking a little lower. I don't see him taking out Sorensen; but anything can happen.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Micah

UW - 20

IJ - 18
RT - 2
JJ - 0
RR - 0
RC - 0

Natives -25

AD - 21
JS - 4

The natives are restless, going to come down to tonight.  If the natives and UW points are combined they would be 8th.  Yes, I know IJ and AD are the same weight.  But AD could go 174.

Ghetto

Disappointed for Sueflohn. Never made the podium. Watched his last match, where he attacked the whole time and could not score. Kinda got away from his ties late.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

billymurphy

I count 8 Big Ten teams ahead of the Badgers.  Pritzlaff wins this round.
Once again, Dieringer outscores the entire Badgers team.
Getting Medbery back next year should provide much better results.
Team Scores
1.    Penn State    123.0
2.    Oklahoma St.    97.5
3.    Ohio St.    86.0
4.    Virginia Tech    82.0
5.    Iowa    81.0
6.    Missouri    74.5
7.    Cornell    67.0
8.    Nebraska    58.0
9.    Illinois    50.5
9.    Michigan    50.5
11.    NC State    49.0