Hawkeye Nationals or Midwest Grand Nationals?

Started by wrestlinglife1, December 01, 2014, 09:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestlinglife1

Both of these events are on the same weekend coming up, and in the same State. Just curious if your Wrestlers/Clubs are going, to which one, and why?

I have kids asking me which one to attend. America Crown Series is by far the most established series, but the Gopher State Nationals has proven to be a quality tournament. I personally like age group Wrestling over grade Wrestling to avoid SUPER Seniors, just curious everyone else's opinion?

MYASGUY

I vote Hawkeye Nationals.  ;)

Our (Hawkeye Nationals) entry deadline has already passed. I think the American Crown tournament is open through today.
Jeremy Innes
Midwest Wrestling Tour

wrestlinglife1

From the parents & coaches I have spoken with, sounds like 95% Hawkeye Nationals.

MYASGUY

The 1st Annual Hawkeye Nationals wrestling tournament has come to an end.

Things went so well at the tournament that it was hard to believe it was a first year event.

Listed below are some highlights from over the weekend:

640 Wrestlers from 9 states
Singlets awarded to all 64 Champions
Dan gable signed autographs for over 2 hours
Great competition
Great facility with plenty of seating
Many happy participants and families

A big thank you goes out to the Sailor Mat Club, Young Arena Staff, Waterloo CVB and Cedar Valley Sports Commission. It was truly a team effort with many dedicated individuals involved.

The Midwest Wrestling Tour has built some great momentum leading into the Badgerland Nationals on January 3 & 4.

Click here to view the Hawkeye Nationals webpage to find results and pictures.
Jeremy Innes
Midwest Wrestling Tour

madeyson

My compliments to those who ran the Hawkeye Nationals tournament this weekend. It was a great facility, organized, and from my perspective ran without a hitch. Nice job - looking forward to Badgerland Nationals and Gopher State Nationals!