Week 6

Started by Pheasant 1984, January 07, 2015, 12:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

Menomonie at Simley,Mn 1-8-15
Menomonie at Centenial(Circle Pines,Mn for Quad)
E C Memorial at E C North
Rice Lake at Hudson
Chippewa Falls at River Falls
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Pheasant 1984

Another tough week for Menomonie who still have some holes to fill due to illnesses and injuries. We wrestle last years AA state champs in Mn on Thursday, then go to Circle Pines Friday and wrestle them, Stillwater and Sauk Center. Good luck Mustangs! Stay healthy!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

standup

Maybe I missed seeing the results, but I didn't  notice the Menomonie vs Simley outcome on track w. I couldn't find them on the Guillotine either. Hopefully they had a nice showing.

HMsDad

Final Score: Simley 41 • Menomonie 24

Stripes

Quote from: HMsDad on January 10, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
Final Score: Simley 41 • Menomonie 24

Pheasant,wild horse, any box score?

HMsDad

Why is it so hard to find how teams do in Mn? I like that a few BRC teams go over there Hudson,Men,Chippewa that I know of. Just hard to find out how they do.

HMsDad

Stripes if you go on Twitter for search Simley they give match by match results.

Chris Hansen

When we go to to MN, we still put our results on TW (if they are duals).  We dualed Hutchinson, MN today and will get the results up soon.  We will dual three MN teams next Saturday and will have the results on TW.  Fans need results, win or lose.

Stripes

Quote from: Chris Hansen on January 10, 2015, 08:35:33 PM
When we go to to MN, we still put our results on TW (if they are duals).  We dualed Hutchinson, MN today and will get the results up soon.  We will dual three MN teams next Saturday and will have the results on TW.  Fans need results, win or lose.

And soon means???

Pheasant 1984

Simley over Menomonie, Menomonie over Stillwater, Centennial over Menomonie.

2pointTakedown

Quote from: Chris Hansen on January 10, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

Chris thanks again for taking the time to post the detailed results on TW for us fans of the BRC. We appreciate not having to search Twitter for results.