week 3

Started by wildhorse, December 15, 2014, 09:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunn County

Hudson without a tough Gierke, Menomonie without a tough Kadlec. 

Street Glide

Quote from: Joenlucy on December 16, 2014, 07:10:56 PM
Home scale, home gym, common opponent in ecn. Hudson loses to them, Mustangs double them up. I'm not from Menomonie and might be a freshman to the forum, but this one is signed sealed and delivered. If you think it's close post ur scores. Menomonie heavy favorites at 8 weight classes with 3 toss up matches. Not too many points left on the board. I am looking for some fireworks from that 182 pounder. Didn't he have a big stick the last time gudson was in Menomonie?

Do freshman posters eat crow?

Street Glide

Quote from: Joenlucy on December 16, 2014, 07:27:01 AM
Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on December 15, 2014, 10:53:05 PM
It's going to be a tough match!

For the Menomonie guys to make weight??? Other than that, this one will be over before it starts. Menomonie only graduated 1 win from last year's team and returns everybody else. If it was enough last year, it will be more than enough this year.

Looks like making weight was the least of the problems.

DrSnide

Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

standup

Quote from: Joenlucy on December 16, 2014, 07:10:56 PM
Home scale, home gym, common opponent in ecn. Hudson loses to them, Mustangs double them up. I'm not from Menomonie and might be a freshman to the forum, but this one is signed sealed and delivered. If you think it's close post ur scores. Menomonie heavy favorites at 8 weight classes with 3 toss up matches. Not too many points left on the board. I am looking for some fireworks from that 182 pounder. Didn't he have a big stick the last time gudson was in Menomonie?

The envelope may have been signed, sealed and delivered but I think you had the wrong address.

The Last Ride

I'm sure Eau Claire North team is smiling tonight.... Hudson coaches made a nice move with Bronson to 152. Be interesting to see what will happen in the regional tournament as far as who can score the most points.... Both Menomonie and Hudson at the Marty Loy..
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

OldAbes72

To quote Hannibal from the A-team, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

CLC FAN

Quote from: OldAbes72 on December 18, 2014, 09:59:30 PM
47-22.

By the tone ofthe following replies, I gather it was 47-22 Hudson over Menomonie?  Who gives a score to someone who asked without explicitly stating the winner?!?!?

HMsDad

CLC yes it was Hudson as the winner. If you start from the beginning you will understand the later posts on here. Start on page 1 you can skip the match update and you will understand.

MidwestWI

The loss to Hudson will effect Menomonie being the Division 1 #2 ranked team in the state.

ecnorth

Menomonie is still a great, well coached team.  Hudson is much better than being an unranked team. Both of those teams will get even better as the season goes on. 
Congrats to Coach Hanson and the Raiders.  .....and yes, of course the Huskies benefit from last nights result.  But we still have three other strong, well coached BRC teams to compete with in January.  Don't count out Chippewa...they are leading the conference right now.

The Last Ride

Quote from: ecnorth on December 19, 2014, 08:13:52 AM
Menomonie is still a great, well coached team.  Hudson is much better than being an unranked team. Both of those teams will get even better as the season goes on. 
Congrats to Coach Hanson and the Raiders.  .....and yes, of course the Huskies benefit from last nights result.  But we still have three other strong, well coached BRC teams to compete with in January.  Don't count out Chippewa...they are leading the conference right now.

Yep.... that is why they wrestle the matches... I was not slighting Chippewa and others for sure
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

ecnorth

I knew you weren't slighting anyone.  I just wanted to take the opportunity to give CF a nod for being on the top. 

Stripes

Yes, the cards are in front and gonna bust tail to stay there.

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Joenlucy on December 18, 2014, 07:18:53 AM
Menomonie #2 vs. Unranked Hudson
106 toss up
113 state qualifier vs. freshman
120 regional champ vs.  solid opponent, he has beat him in the past.
126 toss up
132 depends on lineup coach goes with
138 one of the schloughs... younger schlough beat peterson, older schough, state place winner
145 Schlough
152 Menomonie beat common opponent
160 Hudson
170 Hudson
182 Menomonie
195 Menomonie
220 Menomonie
285 Menomonie beat common opponent...

So two guaranteed wins for Hudson 8 for Menomonie, 4 toss ups??? Menomonie doubles them up.

Crickets.........
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.