Standings
Chippewa Falls 2-0
Menomonie 2-0
ECN 1-1
River Falls 1-1
Hudson 0-1
ECM 0-1
Rice Lake 0-2
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

Pheasant 1984

It's going to be a tough match!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

HMsDad

Hudson vs Menomonie
ECN vs Rice Lake
ECM vs River Falls

Joenlucy

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on December 15, 2014, 10:53:05 PM

For the Menomonie guys to make weight??? Other than that, this one will be over before it starts. Menomonie only graduated 1 win from last year's team and returns everybody else. If it was enough last year, it will be more than enough this year.

Mustang Fan

Quote from: Joenlucy on December 16, 2014, 07:27:01 AM

For the Menomonie guys to make weight??? Other than that, this one will be over before it starts. Menomonie only graduated 1 win from last year's team and returns everybody else. If it was enough last year, it will be more than enough this year.

If I remember  Menomonie won the duel in overtime last year. ANYTHING can happen on any given night. Come Thursday night we will all know the answers ;D

standup

Quote from: Mustang Fan on December 16, 2014, 04:43:51 PM
Quote from: Joenlucy on December 16, 2014, 07:27:01 AM

Looks like a new "Freshman" talking bold on the forum. Two years ago, Menomonie received some favorable calls and barely won the meet.Yes, it was enough last year with 4overtime matches and maybe even an upset. I made the drive to watch that meet last year and it stands as the best HS meet I have ever seen. I think the Mustangs even felt slightly fortunate to come out on top. I won't miss it this year either since it's close to home. It will be another great meet!

If I remember  Menomonie won the duel in overtime last year. ANYTHING can happen on any given night. Come Thursday night we will all know the answers ;D

Joenlucy

Home scale, home gym, common opponent in ecn. Hudson loses to them, Mustangs double them up. I'm not from Menomonie and might be a freshman to the forum, but this one is signed sealed and delivered. If you think it's close post ur scores. Menomonie heavy favorites at 8 weight classes with 3 toss up matches. Not too many points left on the board. I am looking for some fireworks from that 182 pounder. Didn't he have a big stick the last time gudson was in Menomonie?

OldAbes72

Well hello Joenlucy! There may be a few people who think otherwise, but why don't you post ur scores?

Pheasant 1984

I Love it. Fyi, Mustangs graduated 2 wins last year. 1 decision and 1 major. Can't wait till tomorrow night. Should be rockin! 8)
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Joenlucy

Menomonie #2 vs. Unranked Hudson
106 toss up
113 state qualifier vs. freshman
120 regional champ vs.  solid opponent, he has beat him in the past.
126 toss up
132 depends on lineup coach goes with
138 one of the schloughs... younger schlough beat peterson, older schough, state place winner
145 Schlough
152 Menomonie beat common opponent
160 Hudson
170 Hudson
182 Menomonie
195 Menomonie
220 Menomonie
285 Menomonie beat common opponent...

So two guaranteed wins for Hudson 8 for Menomonie, 4 toss ups??? Menomonie doubles them up.

RLWarrior

this should have been a very exciting week in the brc with rice lake and north matching up in a fight for second place and hudson vs menomonie for the title.  still an exciting week, but maybe not as much
excitement as originally anticipated

lucy, a more impartial eye could provide some comments to your predictions

using your logic:
hudson 106 beat menemonie 106 last year by 7 points - guaranteed hudson win
menomeonie 113 barely survived a match with a freshman last week and hudson 113 comes in with a few more accomplishments than the clear lake freshman
120 last time these guys met, menomonie was on his back for an entire period before the tables turned - edge menomonie, but could be exciting
126 edge to hudson based on jv results last year
132 guaranteed hudson win unless menomonie puts in a schlough, then it's a match
138 edge menomonie, but hudson has a very solid wrestler here
hudson 195 majored eau claire north 195, menomonie beat him in OT (using your common opponent logic)

clearly this match favors menomonie, but give a little credit where its due.  don't know what hudson does, but in rice lake we would have hung your posting on the locker room wall on a poster board.

Pheasant 1984

Those pesky freshman! 113 pounder for Menomonie is pretty good! But anything can happen on any given day!this match should be very good to watch from top to bottom! Lots of talent on both sides!

wildhorse

Jv  wrestling going at meno.
Varsity warming up

wildhorse

Drew klabon 15 vs brent ziebell 4

HMsDad

Thanks for updating because track isnt