why did my ramos thread get splashed?????

Started by Musky Hunter, December 05, 2013, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zugzoo

Im not sure what splashed means... but it was just moved to another area.
Quote from: howaviYour reward for winning Sectionals: Weston Olund Merrill 11-2 12  vs Jesse Thielke Germantown 39-1 10

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

npope

Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

ankle pick

it just got moved, because you put an Iowa guy in the Wisconsin Badgers thread area.

Numbers

Quote from: npope on December 06, 2013, 05:10:53 AM
Quote from: Musky Hunter on December 06, 2013, 01:27:11 AM
Quote from: TomM on December 06, 2013, 01:03:14 AM
http://wiwrestling.info/index.php?topic=40178.0

not trolling at all.  just did not realize this was not allowed.  sorry....

You must not know of the Power of Tom

It is to be feared 8)

Or maybe Tom should add another board between Badgers and Division II/III and name it Division I topics.  Some people assume the Badgers board is the D1 board since DII/DIII is listed right below.

Ramos ranked #1 (who beat Graff in the NCAA semifinals last year) takes a loss and when someone wants to post that news - it goes under Misc?  Really??  Ramos does not wrestler for the Badgers, but why would Big 10 wrestling be filed under just Misc.?

Big 10/Division 1 (Non-Badger) wrestling should have a board and I am shocked it still doesn't.  This would also be a place that could post weekly national D1 rankings.  There must be at least a few of you that agree a new board would be appropriate.

bkraus

The DII/DIII thread is for Wisconsin teams at those levels.  All other college teams from other states regardless of division go in the Misc section.  I think that is perfectly fine.
Strive for Perfection