Northern Iowa ( Nov 30th, 7 p.m )

Started by leg turk, November 25, 2013, 08:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

If you guys go out there, can you bring back a WIN with ya?  ;)

woody53

Quote from: Manty77 on November 27, 2013, 08:49:46 AM
Quote from: woody53 on November 27, 2013, 05:53:53 AM
Seriously, are there guys thinking of car pooling down ?

Yes, seriously.  I'm emailing Tom later.  If you're in, let me know.
Give me a day to figure out my schedule.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Manty77

I didn't make the drive but I did buy the live stream and will post updates.  BadgerJohn is there and he says it's a packed house with standing room only. He sent a few pics and it's really impressive to see so many wrestling fans ready for this great dual.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Manty77 on November 30, 2013, 06:59:33 PM
I didn't make the drive but I did buy the live stream and will post updates.  BadgerJohn is there and he says it's a packed house with standing room only. He sent a few pics and it's really impressive to see so many wrestling fans ready for this great dual.

Thanks Manty!

Manty77

They're doing intros now.  The audio quality sucks.  It's going to be brutal to have to listen to all this static.

Manty77

Starting at 165.  Cooper Moore against Cousins.  Wow, fans are even sitting on the floor.

Manty77

Moore inside trip.  2 TD for him.  Riding Cousins hard.

Manty77

Manty77

Announcers said Moore split matches against Monk, beating him recently.  I did not know that.  RT already at 2 min.

Manty77

I think the Ref dinged Cousins for stalling.  3 - 0.  I missed the call when I was typing  :)

Manty77

Another TD for Moore.  5 - 0.  Another stall called.  6 - 0.  3:30 RT already.  Beginning of 3rd.

Manty77

Moore is tough. Another TD, this time a single.  He lets Frank up.  8 - 1.

Manty77

Moore wins 12 - 2.  Now we have Caldwell against Liegel.  Liegel wrestled tough against him last time, losing a close one.

Manty77

Lot of action.  Both taking shots.  Nothing.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Manty77 on November 30, 2013, 07:16:11 PM
Moore wins 12 - 2.  Now we have Caldwell against Liegel.  Liegel wrestled tough against him last time, losing a close one.

Would LOVE to see Liegel win for a number of reasons!  GO Scotty!