Jordy

Started by maggie, March 14, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

"Hard to find the right words today to express what 87 means to me. No teammate exemplified what it means to be a packer quite like him. From living in GB full time, his incredible contributions to the city, state, and region, to his consistent, reliable play on the field. Definitely a sad day and the toughest part of this business. There will never be another quite like white lightning."   AR
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigoil

I get it is a business but man it is hard to say goodbye to not only a great player but a an even better person.

wrastle63

Agreed harder emotionally than football wise. Jordy did things the right way. As far as football goes I think our team is better after yesterday. Jimmy and Jordy are comparable. Adding Mo Wilkerson could be a HUGE move. The guy was a monster early in career. He has a 1 year deal which should give him motivation to get after it and play for a big pay day.

ramjet

It's a business that fans get emotionally wrapped up in.

ITS A BUSINESS

But I agree he was good guy for the community and always a good representative.

imnofish

Seems like a great human being...   just a regular guy, for the most part.  Success hasn't gone to his head, from what I've seen.  I read that he and his wife have known each other since they were 5.  They've been a couple since Jr. High.  Seems like a devoted family man.  Got his priorities straight...
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quick question,,,,,,,,,,,,isnt jordy in partnership with his family on a big farm in kansas?

Thought i read that he plans on returning to the farm full time after football. Being a farmer in the spring and summer months was getting difficult.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

I bet he'll continue the family business and live happily ever after. All the best to Jordy. He was just a prince of a fella while here. Place won't be the same without him.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Maybe just maybe they will resign him, not likely,  but maybe.....

littleguy301

Looks and sounds like jordy will become a raider.

I wish the best to jordy, great packer for sure,
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

YA,YA, YA,   only A BUSINESS....They made a worthless lowball offer of a Mill and a half for a year,   >:(  thats a kick in the face!    and he just signed today for 15 mill for 2 with OKL... :) GB front office must think he's all washed up, Chuckie dosen't think so... ;) and neither do i....good for JN

bigG

Quote from: maggie on March 15, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
YA,YA, YA,   only A BUSINESS....They made a worthless lowball offer of a Mill and a half for a year,   >:(  thats a kick in the face!    and he just signed today for 15 mill for 2 with OKL... :) GB front office must think he's all washed up, Chuckie dosen't think so... ;) and neither do i....good for JN

Hope he does well, there. I just can't picture Jordy there. But, it's a business.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Well we will see how he does I am not one to blame him for Hundleys poor performance but that injury certainly has to have impact on such a high level athlete. Good guy I hope the best for him and his family.

maggie

Jordy has some company now... ;)   

maggie

he was the first one to catch a rogers pass dueing warm ups...LOL