SO QB

Started by maggie, December 31, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

WOW,  :o   what a great game he had,  Looks as tho he saved his best for last...Kid can throw the rock !      Maturity      :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Kid can't throw the rock. Kid will need tons of work in the off season.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

He has a tremendous work ethic, according to his coaches.  His improvement shows the effects of that.  Expecting more performances like his most recent one, over the next two years.  Perhaps Badger fans will even stop cannibalizing our QB's every year.  That would be refreshing!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

well by the looks of it, our QB had a pretty solid game.

people, look at his age, he will have some ups and down with age but I certainly hope he has more highs than lows in the next 2 years.

I am sure there are better QB out there but guess what, they are not on the team so we have to do with what we have on our team!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Just want a bit of a threat through the air. Miami gave him some holes. AH had three or four good passes. Also got some major luck with three of those receptions.

I hope he improves. I want him to be a threat.

imnofish

Definitely a journey for this young guy.  Hoping for a continuous upward learning curve, but realistically every player will have ups and downs.  He should be surrounded with a lot of great talent for the next couple of years, to help smooth out the bumps in the road.  Excited to see what our offensive output will be next year.  Hoping that the defense can reload and continue being dominant.  Seems we always have some guys waiting in the wings, ready to step up and make their mark. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

really?   13 wins and a Big Bowl game win  with a record 4 TD Passes and no respect yet.... ;D
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

No disrespect. I think the world of him. Seems like a solid young man and a good leader. But, the sport is football, and you either need to be decent at throwing and/or running. He's neither yet; but I'm hopeful.

Houndhead

Quote from: bigG on January 02, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
No disrespect. I think the world of him. Seems like a solid young man and a good leader. But, the sport is football, and you either need to be decent at throwing and/or running. He's neither yet; but I'm hopeful.

I'm not a big Hornibrook fan, but he did throw the ball very well in the bowl game. Luckily the one he threw to the other team was dropped.

bigG

I'm a fan of the student athlete. Seems like an honorable, humble, selfless, etc. young man. Easy to cheer for, so long as the improvements are made. I have faith he'll do what it takes. Got no choice BUT to put the faith in him. Still, sure represents like a fine young man.

ramjet

Somebody worked on his release and the "windows" he improved for that game for sure. Time will tell and with great off season he could take another great leap in skills. It would make the badgers tough to deal with for opposing defenses.

Side note; Michigan lets down the Big-10

bigG

I know he's a sophomore, and all; but the reality is that a better chunk of our higher end success relies on his improving. At one time we were happy to be the "run it down your throat" team. Then lose to a stud team. To get past that upper edge, he'll need to peak as an athlete. If we win a national championship in the next two years, AH will have been the deciding factor, IMHO. I promise, I want him to succeed in the worst way. Had a great game the other day. An improvement for sure.

It's obvious somebody worked with him. Where the crap was this somebody the last two years?

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on January 02, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
I know he's a sophomore, and all; but the reality is that a better chunk of our higher end success relies on his improving. At one time we were happy to be the "run it down your throat" team. Then lose to a stud team. To get past that upper edge, he'll need to peak as an athlete. If we win a national championship in the next two years, AH will have been the deciding factor, IMHO. I promise, I want him to succeed in the worst way. Had a great game the other day. An improvement for sure.

It's obvious somebody worked with him. Where is the crap was this somebody the last two years?

Maybe AR went down he had some free time  ;D

bigG

Whoever that guy was/is, I hope AH spends the whole summer with him. I just hope AH happily marries a woman named Brooke someday.

ramjet