WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TRUE PACKER FANS?

Started by maggie, October 24, 2017, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

The Packers are starting two guys at DB that they found at Foot Locker. Should be interesting
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: maggie on December 07, 2017, 05:41:02 PM
back in the saddle !   things are looking good again in packer land !   ;)     another game and a half and rogers will be back and readdy to take back the north !    :)

Do the packers keep Hundley in as he has done a pretty dang good job or do they bring Rodgers back in?

bigG

Quote from: Ghetto on December 07, 2017, 10:57:11 PM
The Packers are starting two guys at DB that they found at Foot Locker. Should be interesting

Some days you just hope the other guys suck worse than yours.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

Do the packers keep Hundley in as he has done a pretty dang good job or do they bring Rodgers back in?   :o
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: Ghetto on December 07, 2017, 10:57:11 PM

LOL! This is gonna get ugly.

maggie

maggie

Ghetto

Glad Carolina won. Keep Hundley in there so we can lose some games.

ramjet

Quote from: Ghetto on December 10, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
Glad Carolina won. Keep Hundley in there so we can lose some games.

LMRO  ;D ;D 

draft picks baby !!!!!!

Ghetto

Is it just me, or is there an absurd amount of people talking about Packer playoffs? We barely beat two really bad teams in the Bucs and Browns. We can beat bad QBs but can't beat good ones.

I wanted Hundley to be good and lead the team while Rodgers is out. Truth is, in my eyes, he is a below average backup in the NFL. He is so late on his reads it's just sad. He focuses only on Adams and can't throw with a guy in his face. I'd rather lose games and get better picks than get destroyed in the playoffs in the first round.

I was hoping the Browns would blow the Packers out and Dom Capers would be the scapegoat Fire next week.

There are some positives though. The running game has so many weapons that we could certainly be a more balanced team going forward. Running makes the defense better and can protect Rodgers from having to throw it 45 time a game in the latter parts of his career.  A balanced team is a stronger team.

We have pieces on D that are workable into any kind of defense. I'm ready for a change at that spot for next season. There are plenty of young minds that would give their right arm to run the Packers defense. Daniels and Clark are great players and their play has turned Martinez into an elite middle linebacker. That guy is a tackling machine. He's in year two and he looks like the answer. The rest of the linebacker crew can go, including Matthews. They are all just guys. Perry is a one trick pony and Matthews guesses too often where the play is going. Brooks can set the edge and that's it. Fackerell. Gosh. Right now he's really bad. Ryan is barely average.

King is a player. He's going to be special. Randall is ok but is soft. The rest of the DBs are below average.

Burnett and Dix are great free safeties. Jones is better near the line. He should be that guy. Dix is savvy and can play more than one position. Using him like Woodson was used would put him in a playmaking role and he will thrive.

When 12 comes back next year, the WR become that much better. I think it's time to say goodbye to Cobb and start looking for Jordys replacement. Allison is the big WR you sometimes need, and Davis is probably better in the slot than Cobb. Adams has improved greatly and is the new #1.

I hope we get blasted in the last two games so we can be in a place to pick up impact guys. At minimum, be close enough to move up without giving away the ranch.

Houndhead

I think you are forgetting that AR may be back as early as this Sunday. If they can sneak into the playoffs nobody will want to face them. The Pack coming back to knockout the Vikes would be the ultimate.

bigG

That would be a bash. Crazier things have happened. Our last Superbowl we were a meager, wild card, team.

Easy to focus on AR out and HUndley in; but the reality is that AR's injury, though it hurts us the most, is just one of many injuries that have depleted the pack. Our D has played okay for a hurt corps; but I don't know if AR can make up for the differences if and when we play much better teams. We gave a pretty weak QB lots of hope yesterday. Fortunately his inexperience payed off for us.

Ivan Stankowski

bigG

Might be the only DB we have left. I get a grin at the thought, though. All wide-eyed after the snap.

maggie

CAR has a tough run stopping D....Means our QB should have a huge day passing !   :)