TruckerCapAttack_1977

Started by Ledger, February 21, 2019, 08:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ledger

Since Trucker is missing this year, I'm posting this doosy to help everybody get ready for this weekend.  Feel free to post some of your favorites.

Quote from: TruckerCapAttack_1977 on January 29, 2017, 06:31:07 PM
Like everyone already knows....wrestling is 58%mental training, 22% physical training, 15% surrounding yourself with the right people, and 5% of stuff I can not share with you but I can verify if you have the clearance.

It takes mental toughness to effectively complete your physical training.  It takes mental toughness to surround yourself with the right people.  

That is why mental toughness training is as necessary as breathing.

This time of year mental training includes two categories......self affirmations and mental sharpness questions.

Today's self affirmations:

You will not rise to the occasion, you will fall to the level of your training.

The last thing I want to do is have a confrontation with you......but it is on the list.

I will fight you like the third monkey on the ramp of Noah's arc.

Today's mental sharpness exercise:

I had a friend who got attacked by a duck.  I tried to warn him, but it only made it worse.

TruckerCapAttack_1977

I am a bit late this year.  I just spent the last two week shoveling my Peterbuilt out of a snow bank with chopsticks!

That's what I do...I challenge myself and turn inconveniences into major challenges on a daily basis.  

In my business TruckerCap Transport LLC Inc....I am the president of MIH operations.  That stands for "Make It Happen"!  I make it happen ever day in every way.

Positive self affirmations are a big part of my day:
Today's Affirmations:

You would have a better chance of shaving with a marble than beating me.

I will be on you like a windshield on a June bug

I will be on you like a pack of squirrels on the worlds last walnut

You will look worse than roadkill on a racetrack

I will be on you like a bobcat with climbing gear.

Today's mental sharpness question:

By a show of hands...what year were you born?

Do you wanna see my PETERBUILT?!

leg turk

GradeTough

Quote from: TruckerCapAttack_1977 on February 21, 2019, 01:09:26 PM
I am a bit late this year.  I just spent the last two week shoveling my Peterbuilt out of a snow bank with chopsticks!

That's what I do...I challenge myself and turn inconveniences into major challenges on a daily basis.  

In my business TruckerCap Transport LLC Inc....I am the president of MIH operations.  That stands for "Make It Happen"!  I make it happen ever day in every way.

Positive self affirmations are a big part of my day:
Today's Affirmations:

You would have a better chance of shaving with a marble than beating me.

I will be on you like a windshield on a June bug

I will be on you like a pack of squirrels on the worlds last walnut

You will look worse than roadkill on a racetrack

I will be on you like a bobcat with climbing gear.

Today's mental sharpness question:

By a show of hands...what year were you born?

LOL

TruckerCapAttack_1977

Today's Workout:

Physical Challenges:

1. Shoot  high-crotches on a snowman.  Clearly the lack of legs makes it tougher.  For added challenge I soak it with water the day before so it is an iceman.  If you can shoot a high-crotch on a snowman/iceman you can shoot on on anyone! 12 reps!

2. I attached a 2 foot bungee cord from my forehead to my feet.  It makes it 324% harder to sprawl. 23 reps!

3. Practice not getting halfed by wedging one side of a teeter totter under my arm and over my head.  Then I have my naybor Rodney jump out of a tree into the other end of the teeter totter.  8 reps!

Conditioning:

Bust out some cardio with a broken treadmill in my front yard.  The motor went bad last spring.  That does not stop me from getting a workout in though!

I just watered the belt down and turned it into an ice slick.  Then I duck taped a couple of hub caps from my 68 Dodge Dart to my feet for added slipperyness.  I ran for 30 minutes!

jeast

"I'll be all over you like Oprah on a baked ham"   8)
"Never wrestle with a strong man, nor bring a rich man to court"

bigG

Or a cauliflower crust pizza. YUM!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

;D   Great to hear from the Trucker again... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

TruckerCapAttack_1977

Hey....let's talk about it.  It is day two.  You might be nervous, have butterflies, maybe some self doubt?

I have one word TSOC...Trucker System Of Confidence.  You don't get confidence by hoping for it you get confidence by doing something.  Let's face it, Issues don't need tissues...they need work gloves.

My program is three parts:
1. Standards
2. Doing it
3. Confidence

Standards:
1.  State of mind: My state of mind is the 51st state in the union and I am the Governor!
2.  Face fear...stare it down until it's eyes dry up and it gets blind
3.  Doubt....the only doubt you have is that you doubt your opponent worked as hard as you

Doing it:
1.  I watch discovery channel documentaries on butterflies and practice ignoring them.
2.  I mentally change  "takedowns" into "takeups".  Because I am going to take you up on your challenge to score 2   
     on you
3.  I don't wear a watch or look at clocks.  I decide what time it is...and it is always time to crank it up.

Confidence:
Rule 1: Be confident.
Rule 2: Refer to Rule 1

Ghetto

You are truly a treasure Trucker.

I don't know where you come up with this stuff.

Please continue to show up at this time of the year. Save all that genius for when it counts.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigoil

I stocked up on spam but apparently that must not be in the nutrition plans this year.

maggie

And Never let'em see ya sweat !  :D
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: bigoil on February 22, 2019, 08:38:57 AM
I stocked up on spam but apparently that must not be in the nutrition plans this year.

Hey, it started with eating nails and crappin' bullets. One step at a a time.

TCA77= American hero.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.