Saturdays wrestle offs

Started by Hyde, October 19, 2015, 06:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguarwrestler

well we have 2 matches at 157... so by saying whoever wins... are they wrestling winner vs winner same day?
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

lizard king

FYI  both guys wrestling 125 are JJ

Gutwrench

Where is Shane Sparks when we need him?  We need our favorite intrepid reporter to get in there and ask the hard questions about what's going on.

:)

NYWRESTLER94

Didn't stickly wrestle 120 last year did he really get that big now to wrestle 141

billymurphy

I am not going to judge a coach on how good the website is.

I want to see Peissig wrestle off with both of the stud
197 lbs recruits.  I am one of those people
that do not believe you give the job to
a guy just because he has been in the room longer.
Peissig needs to earn his spot, and I want to see it earned.
Last year Lantz wrestled off with Thielke.  True freshman Lantz
gave Thielke a much closer match than
I would have predicted and it showed that there was a problem at 133.  
You can say wrestle-offs mean nothing, but that is not entirely correct.  

stbird

Where will be red and white dual be televised or available on video?  BTN Network?  Got a bunch of Marylanders wanting to watch Ritter wrestle.  I will pass the word. 

NWIS

It won't make any difference how they do at open tournaments; Barry will hand 133 to RT in January with no regard to the welfare of Lantz.

wrestle03

NWIS, are you implying that you think Lantz would defeat Taylor in a true wrestle off?  Ummm sorry, I like Lantz, but no way in inappropriate term3 that would happen. Taylor is at a whole other level.

Lumpy

-Matt S

jaguarwrestler

who cares how Lantz does at early season tournaments, unless he is an animal the spot belongs to a top 5 guy and he would have to defeat that guy... you don't lose your spot because of injury

that being said why is Lantz not at 141? I mean Taylor has 2 years left at 133, is JL really going to sit 2 more years? I would have thought he would have done everything to get big and come out as our 141 this year.

billymurphy

Unless Taylor is currently injured and Lantz will be varsity at 133 until January.

stp

Quote from: NYWRESTLER94 on October 23, 2015, 11:22:56 AM
Didn't stickly wrestle 120 last year did he really get that big now to wrestle 141

Eli Seipel was at 126 last year for Graham, a state champ .  Rocky Jordan (runner-up state-Jeff's youngest) was 132.   Ryan Thomas (3rd state) was 138.   

imo- Eli was willing to cut a bit last year to help the team.       
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

jaguarwrestler

so any coverage other than in person? twitter, blog, stream... anything? Is BSW there will they post matches?

harley

Planned on taking my son to watch this but the lack of any information till the last minute changed our plans. Very poorly set up in my mind

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: harley on October 24, 2015, 03:43:13 PM
Planned on taking my son to watch this but the lack of any information till the last minute changed our plans. Very poorly set up in my mind

they have also made 3 changes in the lineup just in last couple days.