Hudson @ Menomonie Dec 12 Conf opener

Started by The Last Ride, August 06, 2013, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Menomonie @ Hudson to open up conf schedule... Menomonie will be favored but don't count Hudson out with their coaches..  ;).. But, Menomonie does have almost everyone back.. Right now on paper, it looks like Menomonie vs Merrill in the sectionals.... we will see how the season progresses... 4 months until it starts..  ;D Go Raiders!!
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

The Last Ride

– Yoda

littleguy301

OOO,,,,maybe the littleguy might be in the house for that one!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

The Last Ride

– Yoda

Mustang Fan

I was just curious how you had the matches per weight broke down on paper. Thanks :)

The Last Ride

Quote from: Mustang Fan on August 10, 2013, 01:40:40 AM
I was just curious how you had the matches per weight broke down on paper. Thanks :)

Haha ,not as close to it I used to be.... don't know where guys will be weight wise....have to wait until they get tested for min weights, and even then some kids won't go down to their min weights.

– Yoda

CLC FAN

Quote from: The Last Ride on August 06, 2013, 03:51:09 PM
Right now on paper, it looks like Menomonie vs Merrill in the sectionals....

I agree that it looks like these two fighting for the sectional championship, and I actually think that the winner will end up against Kaukauna in the state finals.

OldAbes72

Pretty sure Arnie has just hung this on the Merrill wrestling room bulletin board. There's some motivation they didn't need.

The Last Ride

Quote from: OldAbes72 on August 25, 2013, 06:51:24 AM
Pretty sure Arnie has just hung this on the Merrill wrestling room bulletin board. There's some motivation they didn't need.

OldAbes72.... I know you are old, but no one said Merrill was not going to win anything... :o ;)

– Yoda

OldAbes72

My mistake, I missed the quote box. And yes feeling older everyday.

littleguy301

Quote from: OldAbes72 on August 27, 2013, 09:02:53 PM

you better start icing now than OldAbes!!!!!!! It is going to be a long season if your feeling old now!

OldAbes72

Quote from: littleguy301 on August 27, 2013, 09:04:47 PM

you better start icing now than OldAbes!!!!!!! It is going to be a long season if your feeling old now!

The problem is these kids just keep getting stronger and stronger and I just get heavier. 😳

imnofish

Quote from: OldAbes72 on August 28, 2013, 09:16:45 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 27, 2013, 09:04:47 PM

The problem is these kids just keep getting stronger and stronger and I just get heavier. 😳

Time to start coaching middle school kids.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Street Glide

Quote from: The Last Ride on August 07, 2013, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 07, 2013, 09:04:39 PM
I hope so !! :)

Promise that curds will be in the house and you will probably get the big house and little guy!!!

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on October 12, 2013, 07:08:33 AM
Quote from: The Last Ride on August 07, 2013, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 07, 2013, 09:04:39 PM
I hope so !! :)

Promise that curds will be in the house and you will probably get the big house and little guy!!!

spoke way to soon. I will NOT be in the house no matter how many curds there are.

I have some responsiblities with my teams wrestling and it would not be looked on very well if I skipped my schools duals ;)