Janesville
Reedsburg
Holmen
Team Advance
Dc elite
World Gold
LAW

NoFear

We are still looking for more teams please see the attached document for more information and let me know as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
thanks

http://www.lacrosseareawrestlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Midwest-Wisconsin-Youth-Team-Duals-2014-.pdf

NoFear

Come on you guys bring a k-6th or 5th-8th team... These are the teams that are coming.

k-6

Reedsburg
World Gold
LAW
Ringers

5-8th

Holmen
Sparta
Milton
Boyceville

Team Advance
World Gold
LAW
Ringers
Combat
X-factor

NoFear

No They said they can't compete with Wisconsin.

NoFear

Another Team Added Combat k-6th

k-6

Reedsburg
World Gold
LAW
Ringers
Combat

5-8th

Holmen
Sparta
Milton
Boyceville

Team Advance
World Gold
LAW
Ringers
Combat
X-factor

NoFear

Just joking on the DC Elite comment they have a youth state tournament that weekend.. I didn't realize they had state that early.

Hand Control

Quote from: NoFear on January 06, 2014, 10:16:25 PM
No They said they can't compete with Wisconsin.
Way to poke the bees nest! Probably already up on their bulletin board!

NoFear

I will be posting the Team matchup's and the Team Rosters on Friday night or early on Saturday morning.. Some of the best kids in the state will be wrestling on Saturday.

walkd

I would like to congratulate LAW on an outstanding dual tournament. The competition was amazing, and the tournament was well run. It also taught many to never assume the outcome. Congrats to World Gold and Ringers for making it to the finals, Ringers coming out on top. Many brought their A game, and others an A+. It was also a wake up call for others, that your work is never done if you want to stay on top. If you look in your rear view mirror, you'll see others are closing fast, and even passing.

We only had the good fortune of competing against one of the school division teams, Boyceville. By the way, the e is silent! Even though the boys were getting beat by some of the elite kids, they all seemed to take it in stride and kept a good face. I give credit to the coaches who I conversed with, for keeping things in perspective. By the way, their upper weight kids were pretty darn good.

Again, nice job Jeff, your group did a nice job. Hope you had a chance to enjoy a post tournament party. Jim, you too.