Devin Bahr?

Started by leg turk, May 23, 2016, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

Is he coming to UW Madison?  I have to believe he would be one of the top Wisconsin high school recruits right now.  I know he's a greco guy, but really hoping he picks Madison.

Joenlucy

The injuries early in his career would make me nervous about offering him the farm. Also, I am uninformed, what has his national success been like in folk or free?

leg turk

Quote from: Joenlucy on May 24, 2016, 06:58:54 PM
The injuries early in his career would make me nervous about offering him the farm. Also, I am uninformed, what has his national success been like in folk or free?

According to track, he didn't go to Fargo last year because of injury, but the year before, 2014, out in Fargo, he finished 3rd in Freestyle, and 2nd in Greco.

OneEyedFatMan

The kid is all heart.

Whomever picks him up gets animal little brother Aaron too, more than likely.

"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

Barou

Quote from: leg turk on May 25, 2016, 07:04:22 AM

According to track, he didn't go to Fargo last year because of injury, but the year before, 2014, out in Fargo, he finished 3rd in Freestyle, and 2nd in Greco.

Memory is a little faded and I don't have access to track right now but I believe he lost to the same kid in both styles and gave that kid his best match in both tournaments.
JHI Mafia