ksbird

Cancelled
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Burlington
Burlington Wrestling
Wisconsin's 1st Elite Tournament
Questions? Kevin Bird (262) 206-9843 kevin@wanasek.com
Cancelled

Sunday January 5th at Burlington HS full size mats, patch refs, 1.5 min periods, defined weight classes. Wisconsins First Elite Tournament go to Trackwrestling and search Burlington.
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Burlington
Burlington Wrestling
Wisconsin's 1st Elite Tournament
Questions? Kevin Bird (262) 206-9843 kevin@wanasek.com
Cancelled

aarons23

Quote from: ksbird on December 10, 2013, 08:10:44 AM
Sunday January 5th at Burlington HS full size mats, patch refs, 1.5 min periods, defined weight classes. Wisconsins First Elite Tournament go to Trackwrestling and search Burlington.

Great idea Kevin...give us more details.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

WINfan

so if i have an 80 pound 2nd grader, he could have to wrestle and 80 pound 8th grader?

aarons23

Quote from: WINfan on December 10, 2013, 11:08:51 PM
so if i have an 80 pound 2nd grader, he could have to wrestle and 80 pound 8th grader?

That is correct....these are great tournaments for advanced wrestlers....but they are not for young I inexperienced wrestlers.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

HMsDad

I wish it were closer to where we are. Driving home 4 to 5 hours on a Sunday is a no go. We need more like this. Good luck.

ksbird

Come on Saturday we have a HS team dual in our town, wiegh in Saturday and stay in wonderful burlington we have a hampton inn American Inn we are close to Kenosha, Racine Lake Geneva, Milwaukee.

aarons23

Quote from: ksbird on December 11, 2013, 10:15:23 AM
Come on Saturday we have a HS team dual in our town, wiegh in Saturday and stay in wonderful burlington we have a hampton inn American Inn we are close to Kenosha, Racine Lake Geneva, Milwaukee.

How about if all just stay at your house? Lol ;D

It's very strenuous! 

ksbird

I regret to inform you we are going to have to cancel this tournament. We only have 22 kids registered with only a week to go. It would not be fair to the referrees, and workers, or school to have this without a better turn out,. I am sorry I really thought this would have been a great event.

kmoc33

I agree this would or can be a great idea. Any possibility of another weekend. I would have signed up but we were commited to the Waunakee duals. I think that and badger state nationals in Lacrosse might have hurt.