Fargo results

Started by JacobRaschka, July 15, 2023, 08:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

bud

Could have 8 in the semis---Sinclair hurt????
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

bigoil

I was going to ask the same about Sinclair.

Also, what are the rules on seniors participating, see Scoles, Millard, Mulvaney but not Clark, others. Is it age related or just a choice?

JacobRaschka

Quote from: bigoil on July 19, 2023, 08:49:52 AMI was going to ask the same about Sinclair.

Also, what are the rules on seniors participating, see Scoles, Millard, Mulvaney but not Clark, others. Is it age related or just a choice?

Sinclair is getting ready for u17 worlds, believe he has been at OTC and at several world team prep camps.

Just a choice, some are already off at college, some might be in some summer classes, and then some decide to come back and compete at Fargo.

No One Cares

Quote from: bigoil on July 19, 2023, 08:49:52 AMI was going to ask the same about Sinclair.

Millard will BE a senior.

bigoil

Quote from: No One Cares on July 19, 2023, 10:49:06 AM

Millard will BE a senior.
good catch, I messed that up...

rocker123

WOW. Wisconsin has 6 into the finals! Currently sitting in 2nd place 3 points behind PA. Ben Bast also gained AA status and is going for 7th place! Keep it up. Just great wrestling from Wisco.

JacobRaschka

leg turk

Are any of these guys going to Madison?

Numbers

Quote from: leg turk on July 19, 2023, 06:16:37 PMAre any of these guys going to Madison?

Does going to Madison as an opponent count?

If so, then "yes" to most of the list since other Big 10 schools grabbed them.

mike

Quote from: leg turk on July 19, 2023, 06:16:37 PMAre any of these guys going to Madison?

Stirring the pot are ya 😀

JacobRaschka

5 national titles! lets go !  day 3 vlog gonna be Dang good.
Haakon Peterson
Braeden Scoles
Noah Mulvaney
Connor Mirasola
Koy Hopke

1Iota

No other State, including 1st place Pennsylvania, had more than 2 champions.  This is by far the greatest showing by the Wisconsin team.  As a UW fan I really wish the Badgers were reaping the rewards of this group of talent.  Oh well...

bigoil

Awesome to see Koy battle back from a 7-0 deficit to tie it at 9-9 (still trailing however) and ultimately pin the kid who beat him at the trials.

Ghetto

Amazing showing by the kids from Wisconsin! Definitely the deepest team we've ever had.

Now we will see if they are on that highest level like the Thielke, Dieringer class from many years back.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove