2024 Assignments

Started by Legger, April 21, 2023, 12:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legger

Does anyone know when the 2024 Regional/Sectional assignments usually come out?

Vikings1

They came out around June 24th in 2022.

Chiefs123

Last year was late due to Super Regionals for the first year. It usually comes out in early May.

dforsythe

Anyone have any inside info on when these are coming out. I'm dying to know if D2 will go back to the traditional (NE, NW, SE, SW) quadrants or if it will be like this year (NE, NW, Central, and Southern).

wrastle63

I am assuming we are staying with the same format? Super Regionals for D2/D3? Would think it would be out soon.

theotherguy

My guess is it'll be in June, Advisory Council and Board of Control meetings around a month from now

Chuck

2024 Regional/sectional assignments are posted on WIAA website

Natural Healer

WIAA sure did a good job of loading one regional in the Northern Sectional in both D2 and D3...

padre

Quote from: Natural Healer on June 14, 2023, 11:01:46 AMWIAA sure did a good job of loading one regional in the Northern Sectional in both D2 and D3...

No doubt about that especially in D2.  D3 lines are head scratchers and seem a bit sketchy.

M-Town Fan

A map of the regional and sectional assignments for the upcoming year:

2024 Postseason Assignments

If you need any help navigating let me know!

bigoil

Quote from: M-Town Fan link=msg=677118 date=1687394106   A map of the regional and sectional assignments for the upcoming year:

2024 Postseason Assignments

If you need any help navigating let me know!
On my phone it brings me to google maps, my house. We would be willing to host but it will feel a bit like a K-2 match on my 10*15 mat.  ;D

bigoil

Great job M-Town Fan, this is awesome. WIAA looks to have done a pretty dang good job when you see it mapped out.

Curious to see how the success factor could mess with these arrangements.

harley25

Quote from: padre on June 21, 2023, 05:27:53 PM
Quote from: Natural Healer on June 14, 2023, 11:01:46 AMWIAA sure did a good job of loading one regional in the Northern Sectional in both D2 and D3...

No doubt about that especially in D2.  D3 lines are head scratchers and seem a bit sketchy.

Please help this slow old guy out, what Regional are we talking about?

Thanks

rankwizard

Quote from: harley25 on June 22, 2023, 09:42:44 AM
Quote from: padre on June 21, 2023, 05:27:53 PM

Please help this slow old guy out, what Regional are we talking about?

Thanks

If you don't know, then you must have not have been following wrestling very well.