Badgers will still get to that championship game...

Started by maggie, October 29, 2015, 08:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

WELL, to make any money, one can not bet with his heart, that is true...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

NO WEEKS OFF!  :)...this is a very profitable time of the yr..... ;)

Dale Einerson

Quote from: maggie on November 18, 2015, 08:15:29 AM
NO WEEKS OFF!  :)...this is a very profitable time of the yr..... ;)

For whomever is on the opposite side of a bet with you.  Look at the title of this thread.

Iowa will lose 3-4, 2-3, 2, uh 1...

...they will lose in the championship game.  Which wasn't the point of this thread...

Ivan Stankowski

Has Iowa lost yet? I know they suck but they just keep winning.

Ghetto

They are undefeated and actually playing better. They are a better team than the one the Badgers played a few weeks back. While Michigan State was impressive on Saturday, I don't think they blow out Iowa like Wisconsin got blown out last year.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Dale Einerson

Oddly enough, I say Iowa and Wisconsin are about as good as their records.  Saturday was tough to take if you are a Bucky fan, but, their record is close...

Iowa's toughest contest this year was Wisconsin; Bucky did not perform well enough offensively to win that game...which is about right for this season.

Ghetto

I don't agree about either team. In many other conferences, or even on the other side of the Big Ten, they'd have more losses, IMO. I think Wisconsin would have losses to Michigan, Mich. St. Ohio State and possibly Penn State in addition to Alabama if they were in the Big Ten's eastern division. Iowa would have three conference losses, but would likely beat Penn State.

Anyone read about the implosion going on at tOSU? Two guys have already declared they are going pro, before the Michigan game. Elliot complained about his touches, and I thought I read somewhere that the QB that destroyed Wisconsin last year is thinking of transferring. And I thought Harbaugh would destroy his program first. Maybe Meyer will do a better job of breaking down tOSU.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Dale Einerson

Quote from: Ghetto on November 23, 2015, 10:19:46 AM
I don't agree about either team. In many other conferences, or even on the other side of the Big Ten, they'd have more losses, IMO. I think Wisconsin would have losses to Michigan, Mich. St. Ohio State and possibly Penn State in addition to Alabama if they were in the Big Ten's eastern division. Iowa would have three conference losses, but would likely beat Penn State.

Anyone read about the implosion going on at tOSU? Two guys have already declared they are going pro, before the Michigan game. Elliot complained about his touches, and I thought I read somewhere that the QB that destroyed Wisconsin last year is thinking of transferring. And I thought Harbaugh would destroy his program first. Maybe Meyer will do a better job of breaking down tOSU.

I understand your point Ghetto, but respond that in a 14 team conference, the odds of playing only top 25 teams is unlikely...you shouldn't add Michigan State, Ohio State and Michigan if you don't add the bottom of that side of the conference as well. 

I don't see Wisconsin as being better than their record, not with that offense.

I don't see Iowa making the final four either, but they beat everybody in front of them so far; I for one, am really looking forward to the Big Ten championship game now.  In all honesty, I don't think a Big Ten team should be in the final four this year. 

maggie

come new yrs day, we can all sit back and watch IOWA get SMOKED!...I MEAN SMOKED!....

wrestle84

Quote from: maggie on November 26, 2015, 07:28:05 AM
come new yrs day, we can all sit back and watch IOWA get SMOKED!...I MEAN SMOKED!....

I guess if you predict Iowa to lose every game, eventually you will get one right.

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: wrestle84 on November 26, 2015, 06:58:16 PM
Quote from: maggie on November 26, 2015, 07:28:05 AM

I guess if you predict Iowa to lose every game, eventually you will get one right.

And then you can come on here and boast about how I told you so!!! and How much more I know about football in my big
toe blah blah blah

maggie

OK, Iowa squeaked out another one!   :D   as hard as it is and will be for me, I'm now hoping they do good and Win in there bowl game come New Yrs Day...truth is, the Big Ten is rally down this yr. as far as football goes....yes, I was Dead wrong about them losing, a win is a win no matter how ugly they maybe...Congrats to IOWA on the Undefeated season...

Houndhead

Quote from: maggie on November 30, 2015, 06:03:33 AM
OK, Iowa squeaked out another one!   :D   as hard as it is and will be for me, I'm now hoping they do good and Win in there bowl game come New Yrs Day...truth is, the Big Ten is rally down this yr. as far as football goes....yes, I was Dead wrong about them losing, a win is a win no matter how ugly they maybe...Congrats to IOWA on the Undefeated season...

Now they are doomed.

bkraus

I think Iowa has not gotten their due credit and has been as much of an underdog nationally that a 10-0 team can be.  I for one applaud their season and am really looking forward to the game with MSU.  The winner of that will get into the playoffs, and the loser a top flight Jan 1 bowl game.  Both teams will be well deserved.
Strive for Perfection

maggie