Bears vs Packers...

Started by The Last Ride, November 03, 2013, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harley

Was that the Vikings defensive coordinator calling defensive plays on the last drive?

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wraslfan

Some pressure on the QB might make Mcown not seem quite this good.

Ghetto

They are on like 5th string OLB. There's no pressure coming.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Drivingforce

Soft football team. With or without Rodgers(soft or worse) we should've killed this team,, back to mediocre. Can't win without Rodgers, he can't take a hit-- or deal with one. SOFT!!

DrSnide

Quote from: Drivingforce on November 04, 2013, 10:35:12 PM
Soft football team. With or without Rodgers(soft or worse) we should've killed this team,, back to mediocre. Can't win without Rodgers, he can't take a hit-- or deal with one. SOFT!!

Rogers can't take a hit?  How many times was he sacked the last two years?  That's just stupid to say.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

Drivingforce

Quote from: DrSnide on November 04, 2013, 10:44:02 PM

Rogers can't take a hit?  How many times was he sacked the last two years?  That's just stupid to say.
Non throwing shoulder, step up n play. Favre would've and he'd have won that game.

DrSnide

Quote from: Drivingforce on November 04, 2013, 10:46:20 PM
Quote from: DrSnide on November 04, 2013, 10:44:02 PM

Rogers can't take a hit?  How many times was he sacked the last two years?  That's just stupid to say.
Non throwing shoulder, step up n play. Favre would've and he'd have won that game.

Or thrown the losing INT.  Hard to play when you can't hold the ball.  Early word is its a broken collarbone so he may be "soft" to you for awhile ::)

Drivingforce

Obviously the fix was in, NFL. Need to keep things interesting. In the real world, with or without Rodgers, we win that game by 3 TD's. Bad Bears team and we can't seal the deal. Well, Wallace failed miserably, Flynn is now available. Season ended tonight!

imnofish

Well, that was a surprise.  Glad my prediction was WAY off, but sorry to see Rodgers hurt.  He is one of my favorite players.  Wish he was on the Bears roster.  Even with both teams decimated by injuries, it was a competitive game and the backups on both teams did a lot of good things.  I really didn't expect the Bears to step up like this, but they did.  The Bears offensive line and pass rush were quite dominant late in the game.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Drivingforce

Quote from: Drivingforce on November 04, 2013, 10:50:41 PM
Obviously the fix was in, NFL. Need to keep things interesting. In the real world, with or without Rodgers, we win that game by 3 TD's. Bad Bears team and we can't seal the deal. Well, Wallace failed miserably, Flynn is now available. Season ended tonight!
Toughen up!! Rodgers is soft. GB's season ended tonight so let's talk wrestling.

Drivingforce

Quote from: imnofish on November 04, 2013, 10:52:18 PM
Well, that was a surprise.  Glad my prediction was WAY off, but sorry to see Rodgers hurt.  He is one of my favorite players.  Wish he was on the Bears roster.  Even with both teams decimated by injuries, it was a competitive game and the backups on both teams did a lot of good things.  I really didn't expect the Bears to step up like this, but they did.  The Bears offensive line and pass rush were quite dominant late in the game.
Bad team with Wallace as QB, easy to do, had receivers and never threw the ball. Weak effort and the Pack shoul be ashamed of themselves!!! Played a BAD team at home n lost. Very poor!!

imnofish

Quote from: Drivingforce on November 04, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
Quote from: imnofish on November 04, 2013, 10:52:18 PM
Bad team with Wallace as QB, easy to do, had receivers and never threw the ball. Weak effort and the Pack shoul be ashamed of themselves!!! Played a BAD team at home n lost. Very poor!!

Two GOOD, but injured teams played a respectable game.  It's acceptable to be a gracious loser.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

DrSnide

Well at least McCarthy has all his challenges yet.  I'm not saying it would have been overturned but that Quarles playnat the end of the first half probably should have been challenged.

I think we also seee why Wallace was available.  Poor performance.  Injuries are getting ridiculous.  Rogers, Lang, Bulaga, Sherrod, Tretter, Cobb, Finley, Harris, Mathews, Perry, etc, etc.  Hard to be competitive when you look like a preseason squad.  

If Rogers misses time it will be interesting to see if the bring up Tolzien or sign Flynn.