Bears vs Packers...

Started by The Last Ride, November 03, 2013, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

TomM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh... hahahahahahaha.....

I hope he gets a head coaching job WITH the GM job included... He WILL BE the next Matt Millen!  8)

Hey LR.. that is a cool set of videos though!! Thanks!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

TomM

That's good stuff....

Here is something from JSOnline: Headlines from the Chicago Tribune
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/230437411.html
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

The Last Ride

– Yoda

imnofish

Normally, watching my two favorite NFL teams play is a real treat, because they both show up in high gear.  This game will not be that way, though.  Both teams have experienced a lot of injuries but the Packers apparently have the personnel to do a better job of adjusting to them.  I would be shocked if the Bears held the Packers under 35 points tomorrow night.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Todd

Quote from: imnofish on November 03, 2013, 11:20:27 PM
Normally, watching my two favorite NFL teams play is a real treat, because they both show up in high gear.  This game will not be that way, though.  Both teams have experienced a lot of injuries but the Packers apparently have the personnel to do a better job of adjusting to them.  I would be shocked if the Bears held the Packers under 35 points tomorrow night.

I hope your prediction comes true.
"This page intentionally left blank".

imnofish

Quote from: Todd on November 04, 2013, 11:54:50 AM
Quote from: imnofish on November 03, 2013, 11:20:27 PM

I hope your prediction comes true.

While the Bears are my favorite team, the Packers are my #2 team.  I hope I am wrong, but recent developments on both teams make that unlikely, IMO.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

DrSnide

Rogers is still in the locker room?  He may be out for longer than this game, which is really bad for the rest of the year. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

wraslfan

Thankfully the Packers actually have a running game...hopefully it's as good without a real passing threat.

The Last Ride

Wallace might suprise me yet... but this is what I have worried about.. We are in big trouble. They are putting 8 , 9 in the box.... and our pass D is bad right now!

– Yoda

The Last Ride

Had them on the 1 yard line!!!!!

– Yoda