Badgers Discover Ground Game

Started by imnofish, November 28, 2015, 07:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Deal ran for 90 yards today and Ogunbawale had 155.  Those 4 freshmen starting on the O-line today sure did a great job! 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

they sure did and against a darn good MINN D!... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Agreed, Maggie.  Some higher ranked teams really struggled against that defense.  I think the Badgers could be really good next year, as that line develops through hard off-season work and the next quarterback emerges.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Ghetto

The only OL that graduates is Marz at left tackle. With injuries they've gotten some young guys experience throughout the year and should be a lot better. Clement will hopefully be healthy and they can get back to running the rock the old fashioned way. It then wouldn't matter as much who the QB is.

Joel Stave isn't a great QB. In most years, that wouldn't matter. Houston should be comparable, and with a better running game, they should be better on offense next season.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

They also have a couple of freshmen QB's who might emerge next year.