ATL Falcons (5-7) at GB Packers (9-3) 7:30pm MNF Monday Night Football Dec. 8

Started by TomM, November 30, 2014, 11:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

Vikqueens are actually better than thier record so to speak they will finish strong with small glimmer of hope for a WC spot.... Teddy can finish strong seems to be making decisions.

aarons23

Ram so you copy and paste and article that high lights padded stats....how many times were they at the bottom of the heap for stopping the run? You seem to continue to discount the affect our offense has on your stats. Please try and tell me again how it was their game plan to let Jones single handedly bring Atlanta back from a thirty point deficit.   Lets just hope Rodgers and company can keep flying.....because the defense will never carry this team under Capers.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ramjet

Quote from: aarons23 on December 10, 2014, 09:13:16 PM
Ram so you copy and paste and article that high lights padded stats....how many times were they at the bottom of the heap for stopping the run? You seem to continue to discount the affect our offense has on your stats. Please try and tell me again how it was their game plan to let Jones single handedly bring Atlanta back from a thirty point deficit.   Lets just hope Rodgers and company can keep flying.....because the defense will never carry this team under Capers.

Well the stats are padded?....lol when you are loosing a debate you just grab at straws even if they are so far reaching the stats are the stats even if it's cut and paste I have an opinion based on fact not emotion and innuendo do like you. Aaron you are so easy ................. 😫 you are wrong on this just admit it.

Of course the offense has to do thier part and yes at times they "carry" the team and it happens the other way too and has but if I post those times you will just ignore them because they are only facts and facts do not matter to you only you're opinion and emotional assessment of the situation. GO PACK!

easytopin

Falcons defense is ranked 32nd (last) and Packer defense is ranked 26th.  I would hope for better.  Top 7 Offense and bottom 7 defense, we'll see how that translates in the post season.

bigG

That's usually when it bites us. We rely on big offense and turnovers. No mystery. A team that can slow our O and not turn over will generally beat us. thus, I feel, SF could still snuff us. NY Giants always rolled that way and thumped us, as did SF and seattle. I like capers but do see this D as getting in the way of our getting back to, and winning, the big 'un. Detroit beat us last time because they held our O, didn't turn it over. If they do it again at Lambeau, they'll beat us.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

aarons23

Quote from: ramjet on December 11, 2014, 06:44:01 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on December 10, 2014, 09:13:16 PM

Well the stats are padded?....lol when you are loosing a debate you just grab at straws even if they are so far reaching the stats are the stats even if it's cut and paste I have an opinion based on fact not emotion and innuendo do like you. Aaron you are so easy ................. 😫 you are wrong on this just admit it.

You don't think  its easier to get take aways when your up on your opponent and they have to take more risks?  Yes many of the stats you quoted are padded due to the play of our offense.  If Rodgers and the offense dont keep up the pace they are on now.. we will lose this weekend because our defense cant hang.

Of course the offense has to do thier part and yes at times they "carry" the team and it happens the other way too and has but if I post those times you will just ignore them because they are only facts and facts do not matter to you only you're opinion and emotional assessment of the situation. GO PACK!
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ramjet

well you have you're opinion I have mine, mine the right you'res is wrong........😱