Badgers QB's

Started by The Last Ride, August 31, 2014, 07:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Do we have any other QB's on the roster??? Up 24-7 and we are throwing the ball around like we have Aaron Rodgers...Gordon should have had alot more carries in that second half. Might need a new punter too.. might have been hurt, but 3 punts in a row that averaged 24 yards...
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

TomM

Perplexing to say the least.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

I think a lineman could have done as well, if not better, than our punter with a healthy status.

Of course, when the game was out of reach, he dinged a nice one.

I can't get over the HS-like throws.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

His starting proved to be a good thing, he brought a QB running treat to the table, however, we need to make a change in that second half to a more experienced QB while we were kicking them...run, run, run AND more run!
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

easytopin

Pathetic....Never thought of replacing him because it wasnt his fault. Really?? his QBR was less than my GPA.

easytopin

Great now espn is calling the Wisconsin Badgers the college version of the Minnesota Vikings...Is Uhaul open on Sundays?

easytopin

McIvoy states this morning that we have to make plays when they are given to us.....dude it starts with you. He did not take blame but decides to share it instead with teammates.  Now thats a leader

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

McEvoy was throwing off his back foot by the end of the game and his lack of game experience showed..

Perhaps his mechanics can improve... and maybe he can start seeing the field better from watching film ... Not convinced his passing will improve much...

Obviously LSU is good, but we should have won the game...

Stave did have a bad game against Penn State last year, but overall played fairly well last season ..

Replacing him with a running QB doesn't seem to make sense ... it brings bad bad memories from the past...

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

easytopin

QBR rating 6.8 ......Hey Coach Anderson did you ever think about making a change at QB, response no! Wow 8 for 24 50 yards 2 int's and no change is necessary. What in your mind would constitute a change if that Junior Hi effort didn't.

maggie

And in the press Conf this mor., he was named the starter for this week!...crazy...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

easytopin

I'm sure because he earned it...gag...choke. He's Anderson's boy.  Is the WSUC hogging all the Qb's. 

bigG

I haven't seen you this steamed up for awhile, bud. I'll admit to losing a few years off my life watching that sucker. My son and I watched it together. Lotta lip-bitin'.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Very frustrating game to watch, during the second half...    :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

hammen

From ESPN sources this morning, claiming shoulder injury. They also noted TJ Watt is out indefinitely with a knee injury. According to someone close to Stave, he is healthy. This does not sit well with me.

hammen

Let's also not forget the week 2 depth chart released yesterday, which had Stave as #2.